How to Benefit From a Weaker Pound?
The pound has crashed because markets are suddenly worried that Brexit really does mean Brexit
Request this FREE Report and discover:
- Sterling crash: disaster or long-overdue re-balancing?
- How to value currencies?
- How Low can the pound go?
- What sparked the sell-off in the pound?
- What might arrest sterling's decline?
- Can the pound rally on strong UK Inflation?
This guide is for information purposes only and Trading and Investment News shall be held responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies within it. Any rules or regulations mentioned within the website are those relevant at the time of publication and may not be the most up-to-date. Trading and Investment News does not endorse any of the products or services that appear on it or are linked to it and are not liable for any action that you may take as a result of the content of this guide, or losses or damage you may incur doing so. There is no obligation to purchase anything but, if you decide to do so, you are strongly advised to consult a professional adviser before making any investment decisions. Not all companies or products mentioned in this guide are necessarily regulated by the Financial Ombudsman Service and, as such, you may not have access to statutory or regulatory protections such as the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Please remember that financial investments may rise or fall and past performance does not guarantee future performance in respect of income or capital growth; you may not get back the amount you invested.
Our users love it But you don't have to take our word for it...
Pro's: it gave me the background I was looking for. Cons: Given that it was free there are no Cons.
It was a very good to read and it explains a lot things that I was interested in the article.
By registering your details, you request us hereby to provide you on a continuing basis (in writing, email and by telephone) with investor updates, information on our own products and services and those of selected partners and third parties. To enable us to do so, and for our marketing purposes, you agree that we may process and hold your data in both manual and electronic form. You are free to “unsubscribe” from this service at any time. Should you wish to ask about the information we hold concerning you, you are invited to contact us at the above address. At no time will we provide your personal data to any other company except to our own associates, affiliates or agents. This notice is issued by Trading and Investment News in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act. Be aware our telephone lines may be recorded or monitored for training purposes. To read our Privacy Notice in full please visit our website.Show risks
1. The content relating to the past performance of an investment is not necessarily a guide to its performance in the future. The value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up. As stocks and shares are valued from second to second, their bid and offer value fluctuates sometimes widely. The degree of fluctuation of fund values varies significantly and the value of higher volatility funds may change suddenly. The value of investments may rise or fall due to the volatility of world markets, interest rates and capital values or, for investments held in overseas markets, changes in the rate of exchange in the currency in which the investments are denominated. You may not necessarily get back the amount you invested.
2. The levels and bases of, and reliefs from, taxation are subject to change as UK legislation and regulations and the UK tax regime are amended from time to time and any content on this site referring to such legislation, regulations or tax regime should not be relied upon.
3. All content provided through this site is only for your personal information and use, and is not intended to address your particular requirements or to be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decision. iNVEZZ Ltd's content and content distributed through iNVEZZ Ltd. by its partners shall not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us.
4. Where you are unsure about any specific investment or other decision, you should obtain appropriate expert independent advice.
5. Nothing included in this site constitutes an offer or solicitation to sell investments to anyone in any jurisdiction outside the United Kingdom in which such offer, solicitation or distribution would be unlawful.
6. For further information on the rights and obligations of both you and us in relation to the use of this site please refer to iNVEZZ Ltd's General Site Conditions which you agreed to when you accessed and used this site.
All content provided through this site is only for your personal information and use, and is not intended to address your particular requirements or to be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decision.
iNVEZZ Ltd's content shall not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us. Where you are unsure about any specific investment or other decision, you should obtain appropriate expert independent advice.
For further information on the rights and obligations of both you and us in relation to the use of this site please refer to iNVEZZ Ltd's General Site Conditions which you agreed to when you accessed and used this site.