The pre-sale will conclude on June 19, after which the public round will begin, lasting from June 20 until July 20.
Investors can donate to the cause with either Bitcoin (BTC) or Komodo (KMD).
Funds raised will be used to accelerate the development of Pearl Pay, including the following:
- Delivery channel interface with MatchMove, Creo and Komodo platforms
- Android, IOS and progressive web application development
- 3rd party service integration (Core banking applications, automated customer
- service chat bot and others)
- SMS and USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) application
- Blockchain and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) research and development
- Marketing and sales
- Administration and operations
- Strategic partnership
- International expansion
What Pearl Pay says
Pearl Pay is a Virtual Money Logistics System that provides world-class and yet affordable mobile wallet white-label service for rural banks.
Using the latest technology, Pearl Pay will allow rural banks to launch their own virtual prepaid mobile wallet as fast as 30 days.
More than just a virtual prepaid mobile wallet, Pearl Pay is a platform into which an extensive range of third-party services will be integrated including domestic/international money remittance, cryptocurrency exchange, and innovative payment solutions; empowering rural banks, OFW (Overseas Filipino Workers) and MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises).
Pearl Pay will be expanding its international remittance services to Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and the United States of America in the coming years.
How it works
Meet the team
For more info, please refer to the Pearl Pay whitepaper