The IDMoney Project has developed software built on blockchain technology which promotes the fields of human development, crypto governance, and socioeconomic impact.
The IDMoney software, Money Making Wallet, empowers its users to exercise their fundamental right of a virtual personality by managing their personal information, deciding who has access to that information and under what terms that information can be used.
By utilizing the Money Making Wallet, users can manage personal information and generate profit from their identity.
They will be able to exchange personal data with government agencies, financial institutions, marketing firms and other interested parties.
Further, the IDMoney Project seeks to select three well-organized and advanced local governments of the world which agree to participate in the project, and to which the ownership of the software development company, IDMoney S.A., will be transferred at the end of the project.
With this, the IDMoney project will act as a case study on how the best local governments can regulate, integrate and achieve symbiosis with the crypto community.
The IDM Project also aims to bring about a socioeconomic impact using two additional project features.
The first is the IDMoney Poverty Relief Program which will donate 20% of created IDM tokens (7 million IDM) to selected local governments to be directly distributed, free of charge, among poor persons of their municipality.
The second is a software tool (Poverty Relief Tool) which will be developed to coordinate the poverty relief programs of selected local governments, and/or any other organization seeking to take advantage of this tool.
- Website: http://idmoney.io/
- Headquarters: San Jose, San Jose
- Year founded: 2017
- Company type: Privately Held
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Specialties: Crypto, finance, software, blockchain technology, social, and governance
What is IDMoney?
IDMoney’s mission is to create a new governance model and free, distributed blockchain wallet to integrate crypto and self–sovereign virtual personality to enhance local development and citizens’ empowerment.
Uniquely, this model and wallet will be public, social and global:
- Public, because local governments will be implementers and owners of all results
- Social, because local governments will use these results for socio-economic development and citizens’ empowerment, giving everyone the chance to create wealth for themselves, while 20% of crypto tokens’ value will reach directly people in poverty
- Global, because people from across the world will collaborate to build IDMoney, setting the base for a global government community and decentralized multi-government crypto