What is TrigID?
TrigID is the first and only Internet-based way to show that a real-world human is who they say they are.
It enforces "one person, one identity" and you can verify that real-world identity with real-world identifiers like driver's license numbers, SSN's, addresses, phone numbers... All without giving anyone those identifiers.
What's more, you can maintain a few passphrases in your head and use one or more of those to prove who you are to anyone, anywhere.
How is this possible? TrigID is a revolutionary, patent-pending "zero knowledge" validator of identity information inspired by geometric triangulation and its entire structure is baked into public blockchain so it can't be hacked or faked.
What TrigID says
It is the first universal digital identity system able to solve real-world identity problems.
TrigID is a revolutionary new cryptographic technology that preserves your anonymity and privacy, but allows anyone to test the attributes that define your identity.
This identity is self-sovereign – which means you have control over those attributes. It integrates seamlessly and immediately with all existing analog identification schemes of government and other authorities.
With TrigID, you can prove you're you - and prove key truths about you - without the need for ID cards, phone-based certificates or any other identifier that can be stolen or misappropriated.
All these can be done without giving away anything about yourself.
- Website: http://www.trigid.org/
- Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales
- Year founded: 2018
- Company type: Privately Held
- Company size: 2-10 employees
- Specialties: KYC, AML, Crime & Terrorism Prevention, Patient and Health Record Identification, Data Integration and Record Sharing, Safer Peer-to-Peer Commerce, Identity for Everyone, Financial Inclusion, Fraud-proof e-Voting, Safe National Identification, Decentralized Social Networks, Universal Data De-Identification, and Data Cleansing
For more info on the TrigID project, please refer to the whitepaper