Upcoming ICO: energy into waste project seeks funding through crowdsale

A new project with a focus on the environment is preparing for the launch of its Initial Coin offering next month.

Upcoming ICO: energy into waste project seeks funding through crowdsale

The Company Green Energy project, in operation since 2015, is planning to address two current high-profile issues: excessive waste and energy shortage, through its upcoming project based on blockchain technology and crypto mining farms. 

A circular model

The company wishes to build a waste processing plant that will turn waste into electricity and endogaz, using recycled energy. This energy will be sold to consumers in nearby cities and some of it will go to the mining farm which will also be used to generate income for investors.

What’s in it for investors?

To raise money for the plant and farm, the company wants to generate funds from its crowdsale and says it wishes to have a joint business ownership model. Ownership of GEC tokens will represent a share in the company. Holders will be able to gain with 85% of the net profits generated by the whole project. 75% of which will be distributed as a dividend with the remaining 25% reinvested into the project which will pay for inevitable costs such as upgraded equipment as the project increases in size.

According to the GEC, the project will use the best mining rigs to make sure it generates as much income as possible.

ICO details

A presale has already started and will last until August 31st. The soft cap for the ICO is 20,000,000 USD and there is a hard cap of 50,000,000 USD. The token price is 1 GEC = 1 USD and the total number of tokens is 230,000,000 GEC. The sale will run until July 2019.

 

 

Top Equities Brokers

0 Brokers added for comparison:
Clear all