Invezz is an independent platform with the goal of helping users achieve financial freedom. In order to fund our work, we partner with advertisers who compensate us for users that Invezz refers to their services. While our reviews and assessments of each product on the site are independent and unbiased, brands may pay to appear higher up our table rankings or place ads in specific areas of the site. The order in which products and services appear on Invezz does not represent an endorsement from us, and please be aware that there may be other platforms available to you than the products and services that appear on our website. Read more about how we make money >
Long-term Stock Investing
What you'll learn
- The potential earnings available with long term stock investing
- How to spot value in the stock market
- The difference between key financial indicators such as a company's ROA or price to earnings ratio
- How companies can utilise actions such as share buybacks to improve their market position
Key course lessons
If our Stock Markets 101 course was your introduction to stock market investing, think of the Stock Investing course as the next step, your intermediate-level guide to investing. Just remember, this is not a get-rich-quick scheme and takes time, patience, and emotional stability.
This course will teach you how to go from basic concepts to more advanced investing techniques. You’ll also learn how to break down companies’ financials in multiple ways in aid of assessing your investment opportunities.
- Understanding of basic stock terminologies and what they mean.
- If you’re not confident, we suggest reading through the Stock Markets 101 course first.