Stock Markets 101
What you'll learn
- What a stock exchange is and how Wall Street functions
- The benefits of investing your money in the stock market
- The process of buying and selling shares with a stockbroker
- What to consider before investing your money
- Basic market terminology, such as the difference between bull and bear markets
- The difference between fundamental and technical analysis
Key course lessons
- How stock markets work
- How to invest your money in stocks
- Common investing mistakes
- Different investment methods and strategies
- How to choose a stockbroker
More about this course
Are you tired of investment courses that use too much insider jargon, trying to sound clever rather than actually educating investors on how to succeed in the stock market? We’ve got the solution for you!
At Invezz, we are proud to launch our FREE stock market education series with Stock Markets 101, an immersive but also accessible course that covers all the basics of stock investing. We use easy-to-understand language and important details to bring you up to speed on how to jump into stock investing. These bite-sized lessons will help you understand the meaning and importance of key concepts, not only of the stock market but also of your own approach.
There are no major prerequisites required to dive in, because the Stock Markets 101 course (and the lessons therein) is catered to beginners. You can come into this course knowing very little about the market and still grow to understand important stock market terminology, concepts, and goals.