Short-term Stock Trading
What you'll learn
- How stock trading works and how stock traders make money
- How to read and interpret stock charts and candlesticks
- How to spot patterns and trends in the market
- What important trading metrics are involved in stock trading
- The differences between day trading, swing trading and position trading
- What short-term trading strategy is best for you
Key course lessons
- Technical analysis and key trading indicators
- The difference between bullish and bearish trends
- Understanding how and why stocks change in price
- What bases are
- The different types of trading
- The different trading strategies
Luckily, it’s far easier to begin trading than it was in the 90s when Wall Street and big money were the only options. Get started with our introduction to stock trading. You’ll come away feeling more confident about the task ahead, while acquiring a base knowledge of all the most important factors.
This course will teach you all the key facets of stock chart reading (also known as technical analysis). By perusing the patterns formed by individual stocks, you’ll be better equipped to know when to buy, when to hold, and when to sell. Once you’ve got the hand of chart reading, you can then move onto more sophisticated (and potentially more profitable) forms of stock trading.
- Understanding of basic stock market terminologies and what they mean.
- If you’re not confident, we suggest reading through the Stock Markets 101 course first.