The Different Types of Stock Investments
What you'll learn
- Why it's important to understand stock types
- How to identify different stock types
- The strengths and weaknesses of type of stock
- Which stock types match up with your investing goals
- Why some types of stock are more sensitive to market conditions
- How different types of stock can affect your investment outcomes
Key course lessons
- Which stock types are available to buy
- How stock types can influence your investment strategy
- How stocks differ can differ by size
- How stocks are split into industry sectors
- The difference between high quality and high risk stocks
More about this course
Our Stock Types course will break it all down for you so you have a full overview of the different types of stocks you can invest in, and the advantages and drawbacks of each one.
Part of our free stock market education series, this Stock Types course provides in-depth investor education that’s also simple to follow, even if you’re brand new to stock investing. We use easy-to-understand language and important details to bring you up to speed on how to jump into stock investing, by giving you a complete view of the different stock types available to trade. These easily digestible lessons will help you understand the meaning and importance of key investing concepts.
Because the Stock Types course is catered to beginners, there are no major prerequisites required for you to start learning. You can come into this course knowing very little about the market and still grow to understand everything there is to know about all different types of stock. However, it would certainly help somewhat taking the Stock Markets 101 course first.