Accuracy is our number one priority. Our editors constantly review content across Invezz, ensuring all information is up-to-date and maintained where necessary. Read more about our fact-checking process >
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >
Invezz is an independent platform with the goal of helping users achieve financial freedom. In order to fund our work, we partner with advertisers who compensate us for users that Invezz refers to their services. While our reviews and assessments of each product on the site are independent and unbiased, brands may pay to appear higher up our table rankings or place ads in specific areas of the site. The order in which products and services appear on Invezz does not represent an endorsement from us, and please be aware that there may be other platforms available to you than the products and services that appear on our website. Read more about how we make money >
Invest in Binance Coin
Ways to invest in Binance Coin
The best way to get started with any cryptocurrency is by signing up with a broker or exchange platform. It’s important to note that not every coin is available on every platform, so it’s a good idea to do your research before you get started.
When you’ve signed up, there are a few ways to get your hands on some Binance Coin. The most popular are buying the coins directly, and trading CFDs to speculate on their value. Keep reading to learn more about all the options available in more detail, while the links below direct you to individual pages which explain different investing approaches.
What is Binance Coin?
Binance Coin is the cryptocurrency issued by the Binance exchange. It trades with the BNB symbol and has become increasingly popular as more people have turned to Binance as their exchange of choice.
How to invest in Binance Coin
There are a few different ways to invest, depending on your appetite for risk and time frame for seeing returns. These days, there are also lots of ways to store and spend your coins as well. Here are all the different options you have:
- Trading coins with a broker. Buying through an online broker is often the easiest way to invest in a coin. Look for a broker that offers low trading fees and an easy-to-use trading platform – and check it offers Binance Coin, as not all brokers offer every coin.
- Buying coins on an exchange. Though it’s issued by the Binance exchange, you can also trade BNB on many other crypto exchanges. Some exchanges let you buy coins directly with fiat currencies like GBP or USD, on others you might have to get Bitcoin or another leading crypto first.
- Cryptocurrency trusts. An investment trust is a closed-end investment strategy in the UK that lets you hold a variety of different assets. More financial managers are adding cryptocurrency to their portfolios, so look for one that includes BNB along with a range of other coins.
- Debit cards. You can now use cryptocurrency to make purchases online with a crypto debit or credit card. Platforms like Wirex let you hold coins in an account and then spend them as you would any other currency.
- Cryptocurrency apps. You can buy and trade Binance coin on your mobile phone with numerous different cryptocurrency apps. If investing in multiple different cryptos at the same time is a priority for you, look for an app that offers access to the widest range of coins.
- Crypto wallets. A wallet lets you store your coins in a secure manner. These keep your holdings safe behind a unique private key that only you have access to. For the highest level of security, choose an external wallet to deter would-be online hackers from stealing your coins.