Invezz is an independent platform with the goal of helping users achieve financial freedom. In order to fund our work, we partner with advertisers who compensate us for users that Invezz refers to their services. While our reviews and assessments of each product on the site are independent and unbiased, brands may pay to appear higher up our table rankings or place ads in specific areas of the site. The order in which products and services appear on Invezz does not represent an endorsement from us, and please be aware that there may be other platforms available to you than the products and services that appear on our website. Read more about how we make money >
Ways to invest in Bitcoin Cash
The easiest and most popular way is to sign up with an online cryptocurrency broker or exchange platform. There, you can buy or trade coins depending on how quickly you want to see returns.
There are several other ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin Cash too, however. You can invest in funds or trusts that include cryptocurrency as part of their portfolio, or use apps and wallets to make and receive payments in it. The links below direct you to individual pages which go into more detail on different ways to invest.
What is Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency that spun off from Bitcoin in 2017. Though not nearly as widely traded or highly valued as its parent and predecessor, Bitcoin Cash is still a popular coin and spun off two other cryptocurrencies of its own in 2018.
How to invest in Bitcoin Cash
Before you dive in and start investing, familiarise yourself with all the options available. Here are the different approaches you can use:
- Cryptocurrency brokers. Buying through an online broker is one of the simplest ways to get Bitcoin Cash. Choose one that offers superior customer service, an intuitive trading platform, and competitive transaction fees.
- Exchange platforms. You can buy and sell coins on many different crypto exchanges. Look for a reputable exchange with a track record of executing transactions seamlessly and securely.
- Investment trusts. An investment trust is a closed-end investment strategy that UK investors can use to get access to a variety of different assets. Lots of fund managers now include cryptocurrency in their portfolios and it can be a good way of owning a piece of the market without having to choose a particular coin
- Crypto debit cards. Once you own some coins, you can get a debit card that lets you spend them online.
- Mobile apps. You can buy and trade Bitcoin Cash on your mobile phone with various cryptocurrency apps. Just make sure that the app you choose offers access to Bitcoin Cash.
- Cryptocurrency wallets. A wallet allows you to store and track your coins securely, and often offers a way of you to make extra money in the form of interest or rewards. Crypto wallet makers are increasingly vying to become one-stop shops for crypto investors, so if convenience is a priority for you, you can opt for a wallet that serves numerous functions at once.
Where can I buy Bitcoin Cash now?
Latest Bitcoin Cash price analysis
Fact-checking & references
Our editors fact-check all content to ensure compliance with our strict editorial policy. The information in this article is supported by the following reliable sources.
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >