Bitcoin SV (BSV) - All you need to know
Invezz is an independent platform with the goal of helping users achieve financial freedom. In order to fund our work, we partner with advertisers who compensate us for users that Invezz refers to their services. While our reviews and assessments of each product on the site are independent and unbiased, brands may pay to appear higher up our table rankings or place ads in specific areas of the site. The order in which products and services appear on Invezz does not represent an endorsement from us, and please be aware that there may be other platforms available to you than the products and services that appear on our website. Read more about how we make money >
Ways to invest in Bitcoin SV
A simple and fast way to get Bitcoin SV is to sign up to an online cryptocurrency broker or a cryptocurrency exchange. These are the two most popular methods of getting exposure to the price of Bitcoin SV. Just make sure that your intended platform of use supports Bitcoin SV before you sign up because not all of them do.
You can also use other investment methods such as a cryptocurrency app and even a Bitcoin SV trust. Read on to learn all about Bitcoin SV investing. The links below take you to individual pages which detail different ways to invest.
What is Bitcoin SV?
Bitcoin SV (which stands for Bitcoin Satoshi Vision) is a cryptocurrency that started in 2018 from a fork in the Bitcoin Cash blockchain. Like fellow forked cryptocurrency Bitcoin Gold, the goal with Bitcoin SV was to establish a cryptocurrency that would be more accessible for the masses. The “Satoshi Vision” part of the name refers to the belief that the cheaper fees associated with producing Bitcoin SV were more aligned with the original vision by founder Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin SV’s price hit $177 in January 2021.
How to invest in Bitcoin SV
There are plenty of methods you can utilise when investing in Bitcoin SV. When choosing one, make sure you take into account what kind of investor you are and the kind of timeframe you want for your investment. Here is a selection of some of the most popular methods that you can use:
- Trading coins with a broker. A reputable Bitcoin SV broker is the easiest way to get started. Look for one that delivers superior customer service, an intuitive trading platform, and affordable transaction fees. Check out our reviews to get an idea of your options.
- Buying coins on an exchange. There are many different crypto exchanges that will allow you to buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin SV. Look for a reputable exchange that executes transactions seamlessly and securely and allows you to trade a variety of different cryptos, be they larger ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the wide array of smaller cryptos making a move lately.
- Cryptocurrency trusts. An investment trust is a closed-end investment strategy used by UK investors to hold a variety of different assets. A Bitcoin SV trust allows you to get Bitcoin SV as well as other cryptocurrencies.
- Debit cards. A Bitcoin SV debit card, found in both plastic and virtual forms, is a method of purchase that allows you to make purchases online instantly. Bitcoin SV is the currency used to fund the debit card.
- Cryptocurrency apps. There are numerous cryptocurrency apps that give you the ability to get your hands on various cryptos, including Bitcoin SV. A Bitcoin SV app is a worthwhile investment method if you want to leverage the convenience of using your mobile phone to invest.
- Crypto wallets. A Bitcoin SV wallet allows you to store and track your Bitcoin SV coins securely. Many crypto wallets have expanded their range of functionality lately, making those crypto wallets even more useful.
Where can I buy Bitcoin SV now?
Latest Bitcoin SV price analysis
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >