Invezz is an independent platform with the goal of helping users achieve financial freedom. In order to fund our work, we partner with advertisers who compensate us for users that Invezz refers to their services. While our reviews and assessments of each product on the site are independent and unbiased, brands may pay to appear higher up our table rankings or place ads in specific areas of the site. The order in which products and services appear on Invezz does not represent an endorsement from us, and please be aware that there may be other platforms available to you than the products and services that appear on our website. Read more about how we make money >
Ways to invest in DigiByte
If you want to keep things simple, you can simply sign up to a cryptocurrency broker or cryptocurrency exchange. On those platforms you can either get coins to hold for the long term, or trade them quickly to try to make small profits.
There are numerous other options available to you too, though. The links below direct you to pages which show you how to navigate the process.
What is DigiByte?
DigiByte is a piece of software that lets developers build applications with additional security compared to many other blockchains. Its cryptocurrency helps run the software, as developers need it to create on the platform, or it can be bought, sold, and traded like any other coin.
How to invest in DigiByte
The best option for you depends on what you’re hoping to achieve and how quickly. We’ve compiled a rundown of all the top ways to get involved in DigiByte. Check them out below:
- Crypto brokers. A crypto broker is a simple way to start. Look for a broker that offers strong customer service, an easy-to-use trading platform, and low transaction fees. Be aware, however, that not every broker offers every coin – often only the most popular cryptos are available, so you might need to wait a while for them to offer DigiByte.
- Exchange platforms. Exchanges have a wide range of coins and pairs to swap between. Sometimes you need to start with another cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin, and use them to swap for an ‘altcoin’ like DigiByte. Look for a secure, reputable exchange that lets you trade numerous different cryptocurrencies, big and small.
- Trusts and funds. Trusts pool investors’ money together and hand it to a manager who makes the decisions on what to own. More of these managers are choosing to include some cryptocurrency in their portfolios, so it can be a good way of getting exposure while limiting risk.
- Debit cards. With a crypto debit card you can make purchases online instantly and securely, using cryptocurrency to fund the card. The drawback is that crypto debit cards are not universally accepted and it’s hard to find providers who will let you spend smaller coins like DigiByte.
- Mobile apps. As crypto has become more popular, it’ss paved the way for a number of new apps that allow you to manage your coins like you would any other currency. An app offers the convenience of using your mobile phone to buy, sell, and trade crypto.
- Wallets. A wallet is either an online piece of software or offline piece of hardware that lets you store, track, send, and receive coins quickly and securely. The big advantage of wallets is that they are much more secure than leaving your coins in an exchange or broker account, and often the wisest way to hold them for a long time.
Where can I buy DigiByte now?
Latest Digibyte price analysis
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >