In page navigation
- 1. How & where to buy FTX token (FTT) online
- 2. How to buy FTX token instantly in 3 simple steps
- 3. Where to buy FTT easily
- 4. Best exchanges to buy FTX token (FTT), reviewed
- 5. How to trade FTT
- 6. What is the best way to pay for FTX token (FTT)?
- 7. How do I store FTX token (FTT)?
- 8. Is FTX token (FTT) a good investment?
- 9. Is now a good time to buy FTX token?
- 10. FAQs
How & where to buy FTX token (FTT) online
FTX token tokens are available on a cryptocurrency exchange, which functions similar to a stock trading platform. It takes just a few minutes to buy FTX token this way. Follow our quick step guide below.
How to buy FTX token instantly in 3 simple stepsCopy link to section
To buy FTX token you need a smartphone or a computer and an internet connection. It takes 10-15 minutes the first time and you should have some photo ID to hand. Here’s how to do it.
Step 1. Sign up to BitvavoCopy link to section
Step 2. Make a depositCopy link to section
Add funds via a card payment, bank transfer or an alternative payment method. You can start with as little as $10.
Step 3. Buy FTX token tokenCopy link to section
Type FTT into the search box then click ‘trade’. Enter how much money you want to spend and hit ‘trade now’.
Now you own FTX token tokens! It’s as simple as that.
Where to buy FTT easilyCopy link to section
The overall best exchange to buy FTX token token for beginners is Bitvavo .
Here are the top three places to buy FTX token, ranked according to their simplicity for beginners, fees, customer reviews, and safety ratings.
Read more about how we rate, rank and review platforms.
Best exchanges to buy FTX token (FTT), reviewedCopy link to section
How to trade FTTCopy link to section
You can trade FTX token on a cryptocurrency exchange using a few simple steps. Here’s a quick example that clearly lays out how FTT crypto trading works:
- Monitor the price: Let’s say the price of FTT/USDT is $1. You read the price charts and decide that now is a good time to start purchasing FTT.
- Open a trade: You trade one USDT for one FTT ($1 for 1 FTT).
- Continue to monitor the price: The next day, one FTT token is now worth $2, a 100% increase.
- Close your trade: You trade your FTT token back to USDT for $2.
In this example, you buy and sell FTX token, doubling your money (trading). While the steps are simple, executing them in a profitable way is not so easy. You need to spend many hours learning to trade, reading charts, patterns, and understanding markets and margin trading; which you can do right here on Invezz.com.
What is the best way to pay for FTX token (FTT)?Copy link to section
The simplest way to buy FTX token cryptocurrency is with your bank card. However, there are plenty of other options as well. Here are some of the top ways to pay for FTT.
- Buy FTX token with a credit card or debit card. Card payments are convenient and instantaneous but you may have to pay a higher fee to make a deposit this way. Binance charges 1.8% for a card deposit and some platforms charge as much as 4%.
- Buy FTX token with bank transfer. A bank transfer is usually the cheapest way to buy crypto. Crypto platforms like Crypto.com and Coinbase do not charge for bank transfer deposits, while Binance only charges a £1 fee, and these transactions are more or less instant as they run through the Faster Payments System (FPS).
- Buy FTX token with PayPal. Some crypto brokers accept deposits via PayPal. eToro is the best option because it doesn’t charge a fee for PayPal deposits, whereas the charge can be as high as 5% or more with other platforms.
- Alternative payment methods. Crypto brokers often let you pay with other providers or money transfer services, like Neteller, Venmo, or Payoneer. The options vary by broker, though, so check what’s accepted before you sign up.
How do I store FTX token (FTT)?Copy link to section
Most people keep their crypto on the exchange they used to buy it. If you only plan to hold onto it for a little while then that’s a perfectly acceptable option. If you want to hold it for years or you own a lot of FTX token then you should move it to a crypto wallet.
A crypto exchange is similar to a bank account, in that it means trusting a company to protect your funds for you. A wallet is like your personal wallet, or a safe, where you take responsibility for it yourself. Two of the best FTX token wallets to use are MetaMask and the Ledger Nano S.
Is FTX token (FTT) a good investment?Copy link to section
Whether it’s good for you depends on your goals and the fundamentals of the project. Here are some key features of FTX token and its token to help you decide whether to invest in FTT.
- FTX filed for bankruptcy. In 2022, the FTX exchange filed for bankruptcy. Its founder, Sam Bankman-Fried, was arrested and extradited to the United States, where he is expected to face numerous charges, including fraud.
- FTT dropped to nearly zero. Following the collapse of the FTX exchange, FTT dropped significantly and, in December 2022, was trading below $1. Investing in it at this stage is extremely risky.
- FTX is no longer online. Until court hearings and possible trials are concluded, FTX is expected to remain offline. Buying FTT tokens is not recommended.
Use this quick summary of the pros and cons to compare FTX tokens with other similar projects.
Ultimately, many different factors play into the answer. Cryptocurrency is inherently volatile but you can reduce the risks by investing in quality projects that provide value to the community.
How has FTX token (FTT) performed this year?Copy link to section
The current FTX token price today is $0.86, which is 99% below its all time high of $85, which it reached on 09 September, 2022. FTT is down 97% this year, with a 52 week high of $53.19] and a 52 week low of $0.85.
Is now a good time to buy FTX token?Copy link to section
The answer depends on the current price and your own investment goals. Put simply, buying FTX token, selling FTX token, and trading FTT are all the exact same process. It’s really just your personal investing intentions that defines whether now is a good time to invest or not.
- If you’re a trader: as a cryptocurrency trader, your goal is to make money trading regularly. What do we mean by regularly? Hourly, daily, weekly. Traders buy and sell a coin quickly to secure their profit (or to avoid a loss). They don’t #hodl that coin long term in the hopes of larger profits. In this sense, any time is a good time to buy FTX token.
- As a long-term investor: a long term investor is not concerned if the price is up or down 10% on any given day. Rather, they care that the price of the native token is overall up months or years later, when they’re ready to sell that investment. So if you’re a firm believer in the foundations of FTX token and its decentralised aggregator platform, then a good time to purchase FTX token is on any major dip.
In our experience, most newcomers to the crypto market sit between the two. You don’t want to wait several years for a return, but buying FTX token and selling it the next day probably isn’t why you’re here either.
Regardless, closely following FTT price news & analysis will help you decide when to pull the trigger:
FTX token spikes 78% as SEC Chair says exchange reboot possible
Bankman-Fried trial could end with “new rulebook’ for crypto: Expert
Here’s what to expect as the Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF) trial starts
FAQsCopy link to section
You can purchase FTT crypto tokens on any of the platforms listed above in our comparison table. Any platform that lets you buy and sell the leading coins by market cap will offer FTX token.
To create an account on any regulated cryptocurrency exchange, you will need:
- A mobile or laptop device
- An internet connection
- Email address and/or phone number
- Photo ID to verify the account
- A method to deposit & withdraw funds, like bank card or PayPal
As soon as you’ve set up an account, you can start buying FTX token.
No, FTX token is unavailable on Coinbase.
Yes, FTX token is available to buy on Binance.
No, FTT is unavailable on eToro.
Any type of crypto wallet will be sufficient for storing FTT. You can check out a selection of the best crypto wallets in our guide.
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >