Invezz is an independent platform with the goal of helping users achieve financial freedom. In order to fund our work, we partner with advertisers who compensate us for users that Invezz refers to their services. While our reviews and assessments of each product on the site are independent and unbiased, brands may pay to appear higher up our table rankings or place ads in specific areas of the site. The order in which products and services appear on Invezz does not represent an endorsement from us, and please be aware that there may be other platforms available to you than the products and services that appear on our website. Read more about how we make money >
Ways to invest in Gnosis
First and foremost, you need to be aware that when investing in Gnosis, you need to sign up to either a cryptocurrency exchange or online broker. Essentially, these are platforms that allow you to buy, sell, and trade Gnosis, and there are pros and cons to both services.
When it comes to your central Gnosis investing strategy, there are plenty of different options, including short-term trading, using CFDs, and even using ETFs. We have listed the top methods below along with links to useful, relevant information.
What is Gnosis?
Founded in 2015, Gnosis is a decentralised platform that is designed for users to make predictions. Essentially, users bet on the outcome of arbitrary events such as stock price trajectories, election results and the results of sporting events. The platform’s native token is Gnosis Coin (GNO for short); it has a supply of just over one million coins with a supply limit of ten million.
If you are just starting out on your crypto journey, we recommend our Bitcoin 101 course. It is a great way to accelerate your investment development as it features easy-to-understand guides. If you want to learn more about Gnosis investing, continue reading this page.
How to invest in Gnosis
There are numerous options available, and we have listed the top ones below. Make sure you understand each method before getting involved. If at any time you need more information, click on a relevant link to be redirected to an informative page.
- Gnosis brokers. To get Gnosis quickly and directly, a broker is unquestionably the best option. Moreover, if you want to trade, a broker is necessary because it allows you to open and close buy and sell positions quickly to take advantage of market fluctuations. Just make sure you keep an eye on the fees because these can come in different forms and add up quickly.
- Gnosis exchanges. These are peer-to-peer trading platforms that you can swap Gnosis coins on in real-time. Exchanges can be a little harder to master than brokers, but they often have lower fees associated with each transaction. Moreover, the variety of cryptocurrencies available is considerably higher on most exchanges.
- Gnosis ETFs. ETFs trade like just a single cryptocurrency except they are collections of cryptocurrencies, stocks, and/or assets from related fields that are grouped together. However, due to the emerging status of Gnosis, there are few (if any) ETFs that currently offer exposure to it. Keep an eye on our news page to see when one launches.
- Gnosis funds. Investing in a fund means you are putting your faith in a fund manager to invest your money wisely. Major funds require significant investments, so if you are unable to front a substantial amount of capital, a mutual fund may be a better option. While cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin have attracted attention from major funds, Gnosis is still in its infancy and has yet to garner any kind of traction. As soon as this changes, this page will let you know.
- Gnosis mutual funds. A mutual fund is created when investors pool their capital together and a mutual fund manager invests it, building a diversified portfolio that includes Gnosis and can mitigate risk.
- Gnosis trusts. Trusts trade on the stock market, though your options are limited for cryptocurrency trusts. They come with high fees and a large amount of risk, so make sure you know exactly what you are getting into.
- Gnosis debit cards. You can now get debit cards that allow you to spend your Gnosis Coin in everyday transactions; you can even purchase your daily newspaper. These cards hold your coins and instantly exchange them for fiat money as soon as you make a purchase. This means you can incorporate Gnosis into your regular life, though with mainstream adoption still some way off, fees remain high.
- Gnosis apps. To manage Gnosis on the move, use a cryptocurrency app. There are a variety of apps available, and each comes with its own unique features. Moreover, most online brokers can link a mobile app to your account, making managing your portfolio simple.
- Gnosis wallets. If you want to store your Gnosis Coin securely for the long term, a crypto wallet is a good option. They come in both online and hardware form, and they can be a great way of protecting your crypto from fraud. They aren’t essential, though they can be beneficial.
Where can I buy Gnosis now?
Latest Gnosis price analysis
Fact-checking & references
Our editors fact-check all content to ensure compliance with our strict editorial policy. The information in this article is supported by the following reliable sources.
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >