Invezz is an independent platform with the goal of helping users achieve financial freedom. In order to fund our work, we partner with advertisers who compensate us for users that Invezz refers to their services. While our reviews and assessments of each product on the site are independent and unbiased, brands may pay to appear higher up our table rankings or place ads in specific areas of the site. The order in which products and services appear on Invezz does not represent an endorsement from us, and please be aware that there may be other platforms available to you than the products and services that appear on our website. Read more about how we make money >
Invest in Huobi Token
Ways to invest in Huobi Token
If you want to own Huobi outright, you need to sign up to either a broker that supports Huobi or a cryptocurrency exchange. These are slightly different services, though they facilitate the same activity: buying, selling and trading cryptocurrencies like Huobi.
Aside from investing in Huobi directly, there are alternative methods you can use to gain exposure to its price performance. These include things like mutual funds and ETFs, and we cover these extensively further down the page. Click any of the links on this page to be redirected to a place you can learn more.
What is Huobi Token?
The Huobi Global Exchange is one of the leading players in the crypto trading sector, and the Huobi Token is the platform’s native token. Using Huobi Tokens on the exchange provides users with various rewards such as discounted trading fees.
If you are just starting out on your crypto investment journey, you may need some help getting to grips with the basics; that’s where our Bitcoin 101 course comes in. With helpful and easy-to-follow lessons, it is a great place to get started. Otherwise, to continue learning about Huobi Token investing, keep reading this page.
How to invest in Huobi Token
There are plenty of ways to get access to Huobi, and these are explained below. For more information at any time, click a relevant link to access our course and guides.
- Brokers. If you want to keep things simple, you can buy Huobi quickly and conveniently via a crypto broker. Not every broker supports Huobi, so check out our broker reviews to get an idea of your options.
- Crypto exchanges. Crypto exchanges are generally cheaper to use than brokers, and they also support a wider variety of coins. They allow you to get coins from other users in real-time, though using them can be a little harder to master than brokers.
- ETFs. Other than Huobi’s own HB10 ETF, there are currently few ETFs that offer exposure to Huobi. When this changes, expect to hear about it on this page first. ETFs are a collection of cryptocurrencies, stocks and/or other assets that typically fall within the same industry.
- Funds. Large institutional funds have become increasingly interested in cryptocurrencies, though it remains to be seen how must interest they are exhibiting in Huobi tokens. In addition, there are significant barriers to entry for regular investors because of the large amount of capital required to get involved.
- Mutual funds. Mutual funds are more accessible for regular retail investors. They involve pooling your capital with other investors for it to be invested in various assets, including Huobi, by a fund manager. This can be a less risky way of investing because an expert is in control.
- Trusts. Trusts trade like stocks, and owning a cryptocurrency through a trust can be a good way to gain exposure to its price. However, there are currently few trusts that support Huobi, and fees are generally high.
- Debit cards. You can get a debit card that allows you to spend Huobi Token in regular transactions, such as at a shop. These cards hold your tokens and instantly exchange them for fiat money whenever you make a purchase. This allows you to incorporate Huobi Token into your daily life, though fees remain high.
- Crypto apps. If you want to manage your Huobi on the move, there are a range of apps that can help you accomplish this. In fact, most online brokers have an associated mobile app that you can use to control your portfolio.
- Wallets. If you intend to hold Huobi Tokens for the long term, it may well be a good idea to open a Huobi wallet. This is a secure place to store your tokens and protect them from fraud or loss.
Where can I buy Huobi Token now?
Latest Huobi Token price analysis
Fact-checking & references
Our editors fact-check all content to ensure compliance with our strict editorial policy. The information in this article is supported by the following reliable sources.
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >