In page navigation
How & where to buy Mars (MRST) online
Mars tokens are available on a cryptocurrency exchange, which functions similar to a stock trading platform. It takes just a few minutes to buy Mars this way. Follow our quick step guide below.
How to buy Mars instantly in 3 simple stepsCopy link to section
To buy Mars you need a smartphone or a computer and an internet connection. It takes 10-15 minutes the first time and you should have some photo ID to hand. Here’s how to do it.
Step 1. Sign up to OKXCopy link to section
Step 2. Make a depositCopy link to section
When depositing funds on OKX you will not be able to use fiat currencies and will instead need to use digital currencies. The minimum deposit amount varies depending on the token you use.
Step 3. Buy Mars tokenCopy link to section
Type Mars into the search box then click ‘trade’. Enter how much money you want to spend and hit ‘trade now’.
Now you own Mars tokens! It’s as simple as that.
Where to buy MRST easilyCopy link to section
The best place to buy MRST token is OKX . Mars is only currently available on OKX although it may be added to more exchanges in the future.
How to trade MRSTCopy link to section
You can trade MRST on a cryptocurrency exchange using a few simple steps. Here’s a quick example that clearly lays out how cryptocurrency trading works:
- Monitor the price: Let’s say the price of MRST/USDT is $1. You read the price charts and decide that now is a good time to start purchasing MRST.
- Open a trade: You trade one USDT for one MRST ($1 for 1 MRST).
- Continue to monitor the price: The next day, one MRST token is now worth $2, a 100% increase.
- Close your trade: You trade your MRST token back to USDT for $2.
In this example, you buy and sell Mars, doubling your money. While the steps are simple, executing them in a profitable way is not so easy. You need to spend many hours learning to trade, reading charts, patterns, and understanding markets and margin trading; which you can do right here on Invezz.com.
What is the best way to pay for Mars (MRST)?Copy link to section
The simplest way to buy cryptocurrency is with your bank card. However, there are plenty of other options as well. Here are some of the top ways to pay for MRST.
- Buy Mars with a credit card or debit card. Card payments are convenient and instantaneous but you may have to pay a higher fee to make a deposit this way. Binance charges 1.8% for a card deposit and some platforms charge as much as 4%.
- Buy Mars with bank transfer. A bank transfer is usually the cheapest way to buy crypto. Crypto platforms like Crypto.com and Coinbase do not charge for bank transfer deposits, while Binance only charges a £1 fee, and these transactions are more or less instant as they run through the Faster Payments System (FPS).
- Buy Mars with PayPal. Some crypto brokers accept deposits via PayPal. eToro is the best option because it doesn’t charge a fee for PayPal deposits, whereas the charge can be as high as 5% or more with other platforms.
- Alternative payment methods. Crypto brokers often let you pay with other providers or money transfer services, like Neteller, Venmo, or Payoneer. The options vary by broker, though, so check what’s accepted before you sign up.
How do I store Mars (MRST)?Copy link to section
Most people keep their crypto on the exchange they used to buy it. If you only plan to hold onto it for a little while then that’s a perfectly acceptable option. If you want to hold it for years or you own a lot of Mars then you should move it to a crypto wallet.
A crypto exchange is similar to a bank account, in that it means trusting a company to protect your funds for you. A wallet is like your personal wallet, or a safe, where you take responsibility for it yourself. Two of the best Mars wallets to use are MetaMask and the Ledger Nano S.
Is Mars (MRST) a good investment?Copy link to section
Whether it’s good for you depends on your goals and the fundamentals of the project. Here are some key features of Mars and its token to help you decide whether to invest in MRST.
- The Mars is a metaverse gaming project. The metaverse is a new industry that has already seen a surge in popularity thanks to many well known companies devoting resources to it. The Mars has bought gaming to the metaverse and with the addition of blockchain technology, it’s operating in areas that are expected to grow exponentially in the coming years.
- The number of MRST tokens issued decreases each year. There will be a total of 5 billion MRST tokens released for the development of The Mars. Although, not all tokens will go into circulation at the same time. In the project’s first year, 1 billion coins will be released. This number will decrease each following year, keeping supply low.
- Users can earn MRST tokens for playing in the Mars metaverse. The Mars is a play-to-earn game, meaning users can earn MRST tokens for participating in the game and its metaverse. Users are rewarded for various activities in the game and can then use these tokens to enhance their gameplay by buying items or exchanging them with other users.
- You can earn MRST coins for inviting new users to the platform. To grow the network as fast as possible and increase the number of players, users are incentivised to invite new gamers to the platform. By way of MRST coins, referral rewards are paid out depending on the number of new users you bring to the platform.
Use this quick summary of pros and cons to compare Mars with other similar projects.
ProsCopy link to section
- You can earn MRST tokens for playing games
- The Mars brings gaming to the metaverse
- You can earn staking rewards
- The number of MRST tokens issued decreases each year
Ultimately, many different factors play into the answer. Cryptocurrency is inherently volatile but you can reduce the risks by investing in quality projects that provide value to the community.
How has Mars (MRST) performed this year?Copy link to section
The current Mars price today is $0.07, which is 75% below its all time high of $0.3, which it reached on 09 November, 2022.
Should I buy Mars now?Copy link to section
The answer depends on the current price and your own investment goals. It’s really just your personal investing intentions that defines whether now is a good time to start buying MRST or not.
- If you’re a trader: as a cryptocurrency trader, your goal is to make money trading regularly. What do we mean by regularly? Hourly, daily, weekly. Traders buy and sell a coin quickly to secure their profit (or to avoid a loss). They don’t #hodl that coin long term in the hopes of larger profits. In this sense, any time is a good time to buy MRST.
- As a long-term investor: a long term investor is not concerned if the price is up or down 10% on any given day. Rather, they care that the price of the native token is overall up months or years later, when they’re ready to sell that investment. So if you’re a firm believer in the foundations of MRST and its decentralised aggregator platform, then a good time to purchase Mars is on any major dip.
In our experience, most newcomers to the crypto market sit between the two. You don’t want to wait several years for a return, but buying Mars and selling it the next day probably isn’t why you’re here, either.
Regardless, closely following MRST price news & analysis will help you decide when to pull the trigger:
FAQsCopy link to section
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >