In page navigation
- 1. How & where to buy Metacade (MCADE) online
- 2. How to buy Metacade instantly in 3 simple steps
- 3. Where to buy MCADE easily
- 4. How to trade MCADE
- 5. What is the best way to pay for Metacade (MCADE)?
- 6. How do I store Metacade (MCADE)?
- 7. Is Metacade (MCADE) a good investment?
- 8. Is now a good time to buy Metacade?
- 9. FAQs
How & where to buy Metacade (MCADE) online
Get started in minutes with our preferred broker,. 9/10
82% of retail CFD accounts lose money.
Metacade tokens are available on a cryptocurrency exchange, which functions similar to a stock trading platform. It takes just a few minutes to buy Metacade this way. Follow our quick step guide below.
How to buy Metacade instantly in 3 simple stepsCopy link to section
To buy Metacade you need a smartphone or a computer and an internet connection. It takes 10-15 minutes the first time and is completely anonymous. Here’s how to do it.
Step 1. Visit UniswapCopy link to section
Uniswap is the best place to buy Metacade tokens. There’s no need to create an account. You just need to connect your wallet in order to use Uniswap.
Step 2. Connect your walletCopy link to section
Many wallets can be used here, however we recommend MetaMask as its simple, easy to use, and browser based. At the top of the screen, you’ll see a ‘connect wallet’ button, click that to connect your wallet.
Many crypto users already have funds stored in their wallets, often ETH, BNB or USDT. You can buy Metacade with ETH and USDT, so you’ll need a bit of that to buy your MCADE tokens.
Step 3. Buy Metacade tokensCopy link to section
With your wallet funded and connected, all you need to do now is purchase your MCADE tokens.
Scroll down to where it says ‘purchase $MCADE’, here you can enter the amount of USDT or ETH you wish to spend, which will tell you how many MCADE tokens you’ll get in return. Once you’re happy with the amount, click ‘buy’ and approve the transaction via your wallet.
Now you own Metacade tokens! It’s as simple as that.
Where to buy MCADE easilyCopy link to section
The overall best exchange to buy Metacade tokens for beginners is Uniswap.
Metacade will soon be available on the Bitmart and MEXC exchanges as well.
Read more about how we rate, rank and review platforms.
How to trade MCADECopy link to section
You can trade Metacade on a cryptocurrency exchange using a few simple steps. Here’s a quick example that clearly lays out how MCADE crypto trading works:
- Monitor the price: Let’s say the price of MCADE/USDT is $1. You read the price charts and decide that now is a good time to start purchasing MCADE.
- Open a trade: You trade one USDT for one MCADE ($1 for 1 MCADE).
- Continue to monitor the price: The next day, one MCADE token is now worth $2, a 100% increase.
- Close your trade: You trade your MCADE token back to USDT for $2.
In this example, you buy and sell Metacade, doubling your money (trading). While the steps are simple, executing them in a profitable way is not so easy. You need to spend many hours learning to trade, reading charts, patterns, and understanding markets and margin trading; which you can do right here on Invezz.com.
What is the best way to pay for Metacade (MCADE)?Copy link to section
The simplest way to buy Metacade cryptocurrency is with your bank card. However, there are plenty of other options as well. Here are some of the top ways to pay for MCADE.
- Buy Metacade with a credit card or debit card. Card payments are convenient and instantaneous but you may have to pay a higher fee to make a deposit this way. Binance charges 1.8% for a card deposit and some platforms charge as much as 4%.
- Buy Metacade with bank transfer. A bank transfer is usually the cheapest way to buy crypto. Crypto platforms like Crypto.com and Coinbase do not charge for bank transfer deposits, while Binance only charges a £1 fee, and these transactions are more or less instant as they run through the Faster Payments System (FPS).
- Buy Metacade with PayPal. Some crypto brokers accept deposits via PayPal. eToro is the best option because it doesn’t charge a fee for PayPal deposits, whereas the charge can be as high as 5% or more with other platforms.
- Alternative payment methods. Crypto brokers often let you pay with other providers or money transfer services, like Neteller, Venmo, or Payoneer. The options vary by broker, though, so check what’s accepted before you sign up.
How do I store Metacade (MCADE)?Copy link to section
Most people keep their crypto on the exchange they used to buy it. If you only plan to hold onto it for a little while then that’s a perfectly acceptable option. If you want to hold it for years or you own a lot of Metacade then you should move it to a crypto wallet.
A crypto exchange is similar to a bank account, in that it means trusting a company to protect your funds for you. A wallet is like your personal wallet, or a safe, where you take responsibility for it yourself. Two of the best Metacade wallets to use are MetaMask and the Ledger Nano S.
Is Metacade (MCADE) a good investment?Copy link to section
Whether it’s good for you depends on your goals and the fundamentals of the project. Here are some key features of Metacade and its token to help you decide whether to invest in MCADE.
- You can use Metacade to earn interest. MCADE tokens can be staked to earn rewards and passive income. Metacade shares revenue it generates from the platform rather than MCADE tokens. This is to avoid inflating the number of tokens in circulation.
- The total number of coins in circulation will lower over time. Metacade plans to burn tokens or buy back tokens once the platform generates revenue. There is a fixed supply of 2 billion MCADE coins, with 1.4 billion available during the presale. As the platform grows, fewer tokens will be available, increasing their scarcity.
- MCADE tokens are rewarded to users who participate on the platform. Metacade rewards active users with MCADE coins for simply playing games and giving actional feedback to developers. This distribution of coins is aimed at helping the community grow, improving games, and enhancing the platform.
- Metacade gives grants to developers. Metacade will give grants to developers to bring new ideas and developer new games. As seen with other platforms such as Axie Infinity, a single game can quickly gain popularity and drive new users to the network. Grants will help encourage new games and speed up the ecosystem’s growth.
- The platform has plans to become a DAO. In the early stages of Metacades development, its in-house team make most of the decisions. However, as the platform grows, the team will step back and let the community become a decentralised autonomous organisation. This means MCADE holders will have a say in how the platform develops in the future.
- Metacade can capitalise on the metaverse. When Facebook rebranded to Meta, the metaverse became a hot topic, with many experts suggesting it is the future of the internet. Some forecast the industry will be worth $8 trillion one day. MCADE is a metaverse coin so it has plenty of opportunity to grow with the sector.
Use this quick summary of pros and cons to compare Metacade with other, similar projects.
ProsCopy link to section
- You can earn rewards for staking MCADE coins
- Metacade has a solid roadmap to develop its platform
- Users can earn tokens for simply playing and providing feedback
- Developers need to use MCADE to launch games
Ultimately, many different factors play into the answer. Cryptocurrency is inherently volatile but you can reduce the risks by investing in quality projects that provide value to the community.
How has Metacade (MCADE) performed this year?Copy link to section
The current Metacade price today is $0.01789, which is 16% below its all time high of $0.0213, which it reached on 8 April 2023. MCADE is up 11.95% this year, with a 52 week high of $0.0213 and a 52 week low of $0.0161.
Is now a good time to buy Metacade?Copy link to section
The answer depends on the current price and your own investment goals. Put simply, buying Metacade, selling Metacade, and trading MCADE are all the exact same process. It’s really just your personal investing intentions that defines whether now is a good time to invest or not.
- If you’re a trader: as a cryptocurrency trader, your goal is to make money trading regularly. What do we mean by regularly? Hourly, daily, weekly. Traders buy and sell a coin quickly to secure their profit (or to avoid a loss). They don’t #hodl that coin long term in the hopes of larger profits. In this sense, any time is a good time to buy Metacade.
- As a long-term investor: a long term investor is not concerned if the price is up or down 10% on any given day. Rather, they care that the price of the native token is overall up months or years later, when they’re ready to sell that investment. So if you’re a firm believer in the foundations of Metacade and its decentralised aggregator platform, then a good time to purchase Metacade is on any major dip.
In our experience, most newcomers to the crypto market sit between the two. You don’t want to wait several years for a return, but buying Metacade and selling it the next day probably isn’t why you’re here either.
Regardless, closely following MCADE price news & analysis will help you decide when to pull the trigger:
Metacade Lite ignites breakout move for MCADE price
3 Reasons why Metacade (MCADE) is a good investment
Metacade price forecast as Chinese city unveils state-backed Metaverse platform
FAQsCopy link to section
The highest rated exchange to buy Metacade is Metacade DEX. However, you can purchase MCADE crypto tokens on any of the platforms listed above in our comparison table. Any platform that lets you buy and sell the leading coins by market cap will offer Metacade.
To create an account on any regulated cryptocurrency exchange, you will need:
- A mobile or laptop device
- An internet connection
- Email address and/or phone number
- Photo ID to verify the account
- A method to deposit & withdraw funds, like bank card or PayPal
As soon as you’ve set up an account, you can start buying Metacade.
Metacade is not yet available on Coinbase.
Metacade is not available on Binance.
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >