Invezz is an independent platform with the goal of helping users achieve financial freedom. In order to fund our work, we partner with advertisers who compensate us for users that Invezz refers to their services. While our reviews and assessments of each product on the site are independent and unbiased, brands may pay to appear higher up our table rankings or place ads in specific areas of the site. The order in which products and services appear on Invezz does not represent an endorsement from us, and please be aware that there may be other platforms available to you than the products and services that appear on our website. Read more about how we make money >
Wings (WINGS) - All you need to know
Ways to invest in Wings
If you want to simply buy Wings coin outright, sign up to a crypto broker or exchange. While these services differ in certain ways, they both allow you to buy, sell and trade cryptos like Wings. Whether or not Wings is available will depend on the specific platform, and you can check out our reviews to get an idea of what is available.
Buying Wings outright is just one way to invest; there are plenty of others. For example, you could invest in an ETF that features Wings coin, or you could buy into a mutual fund that does the same. We discuss these options below and add links where appropriate to reinforce your understanding with helpful information.
What is Wings?
Founded and based in Russia, the Wings platform is designed to assist in the creation of Decentralised Autonomised Organisations (DAOs). It attempts to accomplish this by facilitating communications between investors and businesses via crowdfunding and giving them a clear line of interaction. It does this on the platform itself, as well as other channels like Facebook and Slack.
If you feel you need a bit more of an introduction to the crypto sphere before investing in Wings, you should complete our Bitcoin 101 course. Otherwise, keep reading to learn more about investing in Wings.
How to invest in Wings
As previously mentioned, there are numerous ways to invest in Wings. To aid your understanding, we have listed the top options below and provided links where appropriate to explanatory information.
- Wings brokers. If buying Wings quickly from a trustworthy source is your top priority, consider signing up to a broker. These are platforms that allow you to buy cryptos with fiat currency and perform transactions instantly with low fees. However, make sure the platform you have opted for supports Wings because if it doesn’t, you will be unable to purchase any coins.
- Wings exchanges. With even lower fees than brokers, exchanges are, effectively, marketplaces for cryptocurrencies. They allow you to buy coins from and sell coins to other users in rea-time. In addition, they support a wider range of cryptocurrencies.
- Wings ETFs. At present, there are few if any ETFs that offer exposure to the price of Wings. However, as soon as this changes, you can find out about it on this page first; make sure to bookmark it and check back occasionally. For those who don’t already know, ETFs are a group of individual cryptocurrencies, stocks and/or other assets that are generally within the same industry.
- Wings funds. Large institutional funds have become increasingly interested in cryptocurrencies in the last decade. However, it remains to be seen how much attention they are allocating to Wings. It is important to note that there are significant barriers to entry for regular investors because large funds require significant capital from each investor.
- Wings mutual funds. These are more accessible to retail investors because they don’t have such high requirements for involvement. Mutual funds function by pooling your capital with other investors for it to be invested in a portfolio of assorted assets, in this instance, including Wings. A fund manager is in control and makes these investment decisions, so it can be a good way to invest without relying on your expertise.
- Wings trusts. They trade on stock exchanges. Owning Wings through a trust can be a good way to gain exposure to its market performance. However, fees are typically high, and few trusts currently offer Wings.
- Wings debit cards. You can get a debit card to spend Wings for regular purchases, such as at a supermarket. Wings debit cards store your coins and instantly exchange them for fiat money whenever you need to pay for something. This means you can incorporate Wings into your daily routine, though be aware of the fact that fees are currently substantial.
- Wings apps. If you want to invest in Wings portably, there are plenty of different apps that can help you accomplish this. Most online brokers now have an associated app, so you can control your entire investment portfolio on the move, or even from the comfort of your bed.
- Wings wallets. For those of you who intend to buy Wings to speculate on long-term price accretion, storing your tokens in a wallet may be prudent. These are affordable solutions to the problems of fraud and loss. You can open an online wallet or opt for a physical wallet in the style of a hard disk depending on your needs.
Where can I buy Wings now?
Latest Wings price analysis
Fact-checking & references
Our editors fact-check all content to ensure compliance with our strict editorial policy. The information in this article is supported by the following reliable sources.
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >