Milan Stock Exchange
- Bastogi SpA
- Banco BPM SpA
- BasicNet SpA
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA
- Brunello Cucinelli SpA
- Biancamano SpA
- Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA
- Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA Savings Shares
- Beghelli SpA
- B&C Speakers S.p.A.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Be Think Solve Execute SpA
- Banca Finnat Euramerica SpA
- Banca Farmafactoring SpA
- BF SpA
- Banca Generali SpA
- Bialetti Industrie S.p.A.
- Bioera SpA
- Banca Intermobiliare di Invest. e Gest.
- Blue Financial Communication SpA
- Banca Mediolanum SpA
- Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
- BNP Paribas SA
- Borgosesia SpA
- Borgosesia SpA Savings Shares
- Bper Banca SpA
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio ScpA
- Brioschi Sviluppo Immobiliare SpA
- Banco di Sardegna SpA
- Biesse SpA
- Banca Sistema SpA
- Buzzi Unicem SpA
- Buzzi Unicem SpA Savings Shares
- Banca Piccolo Credito Valtellinese SpA
- Banca IFIS SpA
- Banca Profilo SpA
- Banco Santander SA
- BB BIOTECH AG
Latest Milan Stock Exchange news
The Coronavirus pandemic has pushed global businesses into cutting costs to support their financial stature during the economically challenging time. In recent news, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (BIT:FCA) said that it plans on cutting employees’ salaries by 20% in the next 3 months. The company said that the cut would be applicable to its wh...
Businesses from across the globe are joining hands in the battle against the Coronavirus that continues to sabotage the global economy. In recent news, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) announced on Tuesday that it plans on making as many as a million face masks every month. The masks, as per the Italian-U.S car manufacturer, will be provid...
In its announcement on Sunday, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (BIT:FCA) said that it plans on suspending production at most of its factories located in Europe. The production halt, it added, will begin from Monday and is planned till March 27th. Further decision regarding operations will be taken on the basis of how the Coronavirus emergency u...
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE:FCAU) said it will suspend operations for two weeks at most of its plants in Europe to help protect employees from the fast-spreading coronavirus, after a sharp fall in demand. Italy has suffered the biggest blow by the pandemic among European countries, and the first to impose a nationwide lockdown. Not lo...