Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Lian Hwa Foods Corporation
- Lily Textile Co., Ltd.
- Lealea Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Li Peng Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Lan Fa Textile Co. Ltd.
- Lee Chi Enterprises Co., Ltd.
- Longchen Paper & Packaging Co Ltd
- Lu Hai Holding Corp
- Lite-On Technology Corp.
- Lingsen Precision Industries Ltd
- Lung Hwa Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Lien Chang Electronic Enterprise Co. Ltd
- Lead Data Inc
- Long Bon International Co Ltd
- Lion Travel Service Co Ltd
- Les Enphants Co Ltd
- Largan Precision Co., Ltd.
- Loop Telecommunication Int'l Inc.
- LIWANLI Innovation Co Ltd
- Leader Electronics Inc.
- LOTES CO., LTD.
- Leadtrend Technology Corp
- Lextar Electronics Corp.
- Lemtech Holdings Co., Limited
- Lite-On Semiconductor Group
- Longda Construction & Development Corp
- L & K Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Ledtech Electronics Corporation
- Lumax International Corp. Ltd.
- Luo Lih Fen Holding Co Ltd
Latest Taiwan Stock Exchange news
Starting in February, the Coronavirus pandemic pushed multiple businesses in China to resort to suspending operations to minimize the risk of fast-spreading flu-like virus. The number of new cases in China started going sharply down towards the end of March that encouraged companies to resume business. As per the experts, however, busines...
One of the leading manufacturing partners for Apple Inc, Foxconn, said on Thursday that February marked the widest monthly drop in the company’s revenue in around 7 years. The electronics manufacturer blamed the rapidly spreading Coronavirus and its disrupting impact on global business operations to have fueled the loss. The Taiwane...
The White House seems committed to placing a global ban on Huawei Technologies. In a recent development, President Trump is evaluating a new option of tweaking the U.S regulations that will enable it to block Huawei Technologies from receiving chips shipments from suppliers like Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC). TSMC is k...
Apple stock price may correct below $300 after a top analyst cut iPhone shipment forecasts for the Q1 2020 by 10%. The stock gapped nearly 2% lower in today’s trading session, before it quickly erased gains to trade in green. Fundamental analysis: Coronavirus outbreak creates further issues for Apple After it was forced to temporari...