Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Uni-President Enterprises Corp.
- USI Corp
- UPC Technology Corp
- Universal Incorporation
- Universal Textile Co., Ltd.
- United Microelectronics Corp.
- Unitech Printed Circuit Board Corp
- United Integrated Services Co Ltd
- Universal Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Unitech Computer Co Ltd
- Uniform Industrial Corp.
- Unity Opto Technology Co., Ltd.
- U-Ming Marine Transport Corp.
- Union Insurance Co Ltd
- Union Bank of Taiwan
- Unimicron Technology Corp.
- United Renewable Energy Co Ltd
- Unizyx Holding Corporation
Latest Taiwan Stock Exchange News
One of the leading manufacturing partners for Apple Inc, Foxconn, said on Thursday that February marked the widest monthly drop in the company’s revenue in around 7 years. The electronics manufacturer blamed the rapidly spreading Coronavirus and its disrupting impact on global business operations to have fueled the loss. The Taiwane...
The White House seems committed to placing a global ban on Huawei Technologies. In a recent development, President Trump is evaluating a new option of tweaking the U.S regulations that will enable it to block Huawei Technologies from receiving chips shipments from suppliers like Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC). TSMC is k...
Apple stock price may correct below $300 after a top analyst cut iPhone shipment forecasts for the Q1 2020 by 10%. The stock gapped nearly 2% lower in today’s trading session, before it quickly erased gains to trade in green. Fundamental analysis: Coronavirus outbreak creates further issues for Apple After it was forced to temporari...