How to install the Invezz app on iOS & Android
Install on iOS
For iOS users, you need to use the Safari browser to download the app. Just follow this quick guide to add the app to your iOS device:
1. Visit the Invezz website from the Safari browser
2. Click the action menu at the bottom of your screen
3. Scroll down to the ‘Add to Home Screen’ option from the action menu
4. Click ‘Add’ to add Invezz to your phone
Install on Android
There are two ways to install the app from an Android device. The first option is the most straightforward and will work for anyone using the Google Chrome or Firefox browser. Here’s how to do it:
1. Visit the Invezz website from your Chrome browser
2. Click the Play Store symbol in the top right corner
3. Hit ‘Install’ when prompted
That’s all there is! The Invezz app has been added to your phone.
If you don’t use the Chrome browser, then the first option may not work. In that case, this alternative route is another very simple way to get your hands on the Invezz app:
1. Visit the Invezz website from your web browser
2. Click the three dots in the top right corner of your browser
3. Select ‘Install App’ from the menu
4. Hit ‘Install’ when prompted
Customise your settings
Now that you’ve installed the app, you can find all the latest investing news at your fingertips and customise your personal settings. Customise:
- Notifications. What news, guides, and tips you’d like to see. You can select topics or categories, or follow individual stocks or cryptocurrencies.
- Homepage. Choose your landing page when you load up the app, maybe you prefer it be the Bitcoin or Apple price page?
- Languages. In what languages you’d like to read the app in, which also affects your notifications.
- More. We have lots more settings & customisations coming up in v2.
Reach out if you need help or support at [email protected]
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >