In page navigation
- 1. Compare the best trading signals in 2023
- 2. What are the best trading signals?
- 3. Top 3 trading signals, reviewed
- 4. What are trading signals?
- 5. How do trading signals work?
- 6. How should I choose trading signals?
- 7. Should I use trading signals?
- 8. Methodology: How did we choose the best trading signals?
- 9. FAQs
Compare the best trading signals in 2023
New and experienced traders can use trading signals to boost profits. Our investment experts have tested and ranked the best trading signals around and you can read more about them in our in depth comparison below.
What are the best trading signals?Copy link to section
If you’re ready to get started straight away you can check out the table below. It includes the best rated trading signal providers. Just click on any of the links to get started in minutes.
Top 3 trading signals, reviewedCopy link to section
1. GSIC. Best for crypto signals by a pro-trader
We love GSIC because of the range of signals on offer and how simple it is for beginners to use. With GSIC you get signals backed by decades of trading experience alongside a start-up kit to help you understand the method behind the trades.
Get Started in Crypto is owned and operated by Lisa Edwards, a trader with 20+ years experience trading and one of TradingView’s Top Traders. There are two subscription options, one for the signals and one more comprehensive package that sets you up to trade the signals automatically.
The fees: A GSIC paid signals subscription costs $69 per month. The ‘LisaBot’ automated trading package is $169 per month. You can pay for both subscriptions with fiat currency or cryptocurrency.
2. 1000pip Builder. Best forex signals provider
Pros & Cons
We love 1000pip Builder because it’s a pure Forex signal provider offering daily signals on a range of currency pairs. They have built a very strong reputation over the years and are widely considered to be one of the best FX signals providers available.
1000pip Builder are one of the few FX signals providers that have fully verified MYFXBook historical results. This means that you can have confidence in the accuracy of the signals. The overall performance of the signals have been very impressive over the years and the service has made consistently strong gains.
The fees: A one-month subscription costs $97 but there are discounts available if you commit to a longer period. A 3-month package costs $197, or $65.66 per month. 12-month subs are often on sale for less than the RRP of $1164.
What are trading signals?Copy link to section
Trading signals are ‘tips’ that suggest when to buy or sell a certain asset. Trading signals can cover a range of assets or focus on just one. When using trading signals it’s important to make sure you go with a reputable provider. Using trading signals can boost your profits and are especially useful to beginners.
How do trading signals work?Copy link to section
Usually a trading signal is sent to you via email or sms, although in recent times lots of providers now offer the ability to automate the process. When a trading signal is sent to you it will include the following information: Asset, buy or sell, entry price, stop loss, and target. Automated trading signals will automatically place a trade on your platform.
How should I choose trading signals?Copy link to section
When it comes to choosing a trading signal provider there is one main aspect to consider and that is results. However, if you want to make the best decision there are a number of other factors you should take into account and below we’ve summarised them.
- Results. It goes without saying that you should only join a trading signal service if it is profitable. The best providers will have no problem with showing you their previous performance. It’s a good idea to avoid any service without any results.
- Cost. Most trading signal services offer monthly subscription fees, although some require a one time payment. When selecting a service pay attention to the fees and it’s not necessarily the case that the higher the fee, the more profits you will make.
- Verification. We’ve already mentioned that results are a top priority when selecting a service, but it’s much safer to choose a service that has its results verified via a third party. There are lots of applications that can do this to give you peace of mind.
- Reviews. Checking online reviews from other subscribers is a good way to understand how well a trading signal service operates. Honest reviews from other customers will let you know if results are true and what you can expect.
- Assets covered. Some services cover a range of assets while others will stick to just one or two. If you want trading signals for lots of different markets you should look for a provider that covers them all.
- Automation. An automated trading signal service can save you a lot of time and is a good choice to make sure you never miss out on a trade. Automated services also are helpful if you live in a timezone where you could be asleep when trades are sent.
Should I use trading signals?Copy link to section
It will depend on your own circumstances and whether they are right for you. Beginners should certainly consider using trading signals as they can offer an easy way to make profits while still learning. Experienced traders could also use trading signals to increase their profits, or gain exposure to a market they currently do not trade.
What are the risks of using trading signals?Copy link to section
The main risk of using trading signals is that you will lose your money. Although this risk can be suppressed if you go with a reputable provider. Below we’ve included some of the benefits and risks of using trading signals.
BenefitsCopy link to section
- You can make extra profits with very little work
- Access to other markets
- It is easy to use trading signals
- Trading signals can be automated
What are the fees for using trading signals?Copy link to section
Each trading signal service has its own fee structure so it will vary depending on the provider you choose. Usually you can pay a monthly fee to obtain the signals although some services require a one off payment. Generally trading signals cost anywhere from $25 per month to over $100.
Methodology: How did we choose the best trading signals?Copy link to section
The list of trading signal services on this page was extensively tested by our trading experts. During testing we signed up to a service, used the signals, and evaluated customer support. We also checked if the signals we received were honestly reflected on the services’ website performance page.
While comparing each service we used a combination of online reviews as well as our own research. Each trading signal service was ranked for a combination of factors. None of the services listed on this page influenced our comparison order. However on occasion we may receive an affiliate commission if you click on a link and register an account.
FAQsCopy link to section
Zen trading strategies has the best trading signals. It takes a wider approach to its signals and covers lots of different markets meaning you will always have something to trade. You can also use its fully automated tools to save time.
Some are, but not all of them. The trading signals we have compared on this page have all been tested by our experts for a range of factors. They have been ranked for many things and honesty of results and profitability were at the top.
Yes, some trading signal providers offer their services for free. Although there is usually always a catch so make sure to check the terms and conditions before you sign up. You can also use free trials to test out signals before you part with any money.
They could, but its unlikely, unless you risk a lot of your own money. Trading signals are a good way to generate consistent profit while you’re learning, or offer a way to trade another market you’re not familiar with. You should always consider how much you risk on each trade sent by a trading signal provider. Keeping risk small is recommended.
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >