Forex: EUR/USD falls from 3-day high in Asian trading

on Jul 22, 2013
Listen

_iNVEZZ.com Monday July 22nd:_ The euro has been trading slightly down on the US dollar today with the pair retracing from a three-day high at 1.3167 to a current intraday low at 1.3142, reached during Asian trading. Presently the quote is hovering around 1.3150.

In the absence of any economic updates from the Eurozone today, trader will likely be focused on the Chicago Fed National Activity Index for June which is due out at 13:30 BST, followed by the US Existing Home Sales Change data for June m/m, scheduled for 15:00 BST.
The Euro remained stronger against the US dollar on Friday, with the pair trading mainly above 1.31 barrier. The quote jumped to a two-day high at 1.3152after release of the German PPI data for June.

Are you looking for signals & alerts from pro-traders? Sign-up to Invezz Signals™ for FREE. Takes 2 mins.

On an annual basis, producer prices for industrial products rose by 0.6 percent, following May’s 0.2 percent rise. Consumer non-durable goods increased by 2.6 percent and intermediate goods were down 0.9 percent for the June year. May was up 0.2 percent overall, April +0.1 percent. Month-on- month, the index remained unchanged in June, following a 0.3 percent fall in May.

Ad

Want easy-to-follow crypto, forex & stock trading signals? Make trading simple by copying our team of pro-traders. Consistent results. Sign-up today at Invezz Signals™.

0/10
Learn more
EUR USD Forex