Informa share price: Group posts rising half-year revenue
Informa (LON:INF) has posted its half-year results this morning.
**Highlights from the company statement:**
· Improving Revenue Growth: +3.7% underlying and +41.3% reported, including Penton
· Growing Adjusted Operating Profit: +1.0% underlying and +41.0% reported
· Higher Adjusted Diluted EPS Growth: +12.7% to 24.0p (H1 2016: 21.3p1)
· Increased Interim Dividend: up 6.2% to 6.65p (H1 2016: 6.26p1)
· Strong Free Cash Flow, On Track for £400m+ in Full Year: £113.8m (H1 2016: £74.2m)
· Robust Balance Sheet following completion of refinancing: Gearing of 2.8x (H1 2016: 2.4x)
· Enhanced Statutory Operating Profit: +28.7% to £182.2m (H1 2016: £141.6m); Statutory Diluted EPS +11.9% to 14.1p (H1 2016: 12.6p)
Stephen A. Carter, Group Chief Executive, said: “The Informa Group continues to make steady operational and financial progress in the fourth year of our acceleration programme, whilst effectively integrating US-based Penton Information Services ahead of plan.”
He added: “Our increased Balance and Breadth, improving operational fitness and the benefits of consistent product investment give us confidence that we will meet our financial and operational targets for 2017, including further growth in revenue, earnings, cashflow and dividends.”
As of 07:17 BST, Tuesday, 25 July, INFORMA PLC share price is 675.50p.
Are you looking for fast-news, hot-tips and market analysis? Sign-up for the Invezz newsletter, today.