Solana Foundation Hacker House event kicks off in Moscow
- Event offers plenty of time to work on your project, meet new people, find team members
- A venue with good WiFi, power, and workstations, plus all-day food and lounges
- Foundation’s server program provides access to validator-ready servers from the world’s top data providers
Follow Invezz on Telegram, Twitter, and Google News for instant updates >
The Solana (SOL/USD) Foundation x Neon Labs Hacker House, a six-day event with mentorship from Neon Labs and other partners and in-person guidance from core Solana Labs engineers, will take place between February 22 and February 27 in Moscow, Russia, at Bersenevskaya Naberezhnaya 6.
Solana recently completed its Hacker House event in Dubai, UAE. It’s unclear how the Russia-Ukraine conflict will impact the event in Moscow. You can register online, but the event itself will be offline.
Lectures, project work, advice and support
You can expect the following during the event:
- Plenty of time to work on your project, meet new people, find team members for your idea, or join an existing team.
- Informative educational programing around DeFi, NFTs, and how to get started on Solana, as well as presentations from partners.
- Advice and support from core Solana Lab engineers, plus a demo day at the end to compete for local grants.
- A venue with good WiFi, power, and workstations, plus all-day food and lounges to relax.
- The opportunity to hear about exclusive Solana ecosystem job openings.
- Exclusive evening events.
Open to all early registrants
Solana Hacker House is open to all builders who register early. Participants are asked to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, a negative PCR test taken less than three days before the event, or a negative test at an express testing station onsite.
About Solana Foundation
The Solana Foundation is a non-profit organization headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, dedicated to the decentralization, growth, and security of the Solana network. It’s best known for its Grants Program, which is focused on funding efforts to further censorship resistance on the Solana Network.
The foundation’s server program provides access to validator-ready servers from some of the world’s top data center providers. This optional program gives decentralized system operators access to hardware usually reserved for larger organizations.
The Solana Foundation collaborates with data center providers to offer servers to the Solana ecosystem for lease with flexible, month-to-month contracts.
The optional program is designed to foster sustainable growth in the validator and RPC community, and further decentralize the Solana network.