What is Bitcoin Superstar and what can I do with it?
Bitcoin Superstar uses modern innovations like machine learning to scan and analyze crypto markets and gain a trading advantage. It derives the best possible entry and exit points for trading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin by deciphering historical data and market trends at a faster pace than human beings. After carrying out its analysis, the robot instantly executes its trades on regulated and partnered broker platforms.
The robot claims that it is 0.01 seconds ahead of the market due to the information it is able to analyse, and that it leverages this feature to make profits within the changing markets of cryptocurrency.
The platform also enables the option of manual trading to experienced traders, allowing users to set detailed parameters on the trades they wish the robot to carry out on their behalf instead of just blindly trusting the software with their money.
Is Bitcoin Superstar legit?
Yes Bitcoin Superstar is a legitimate service, but it is important to bear in mind that it is aimed at users who already have existing knowledge how cryptocurrency trading works.
On external platforms, users have claimed that the robot has helped them in verifying their trading signals. These reviews seem more credible that Bitcoin Superstar’s own testimonials in which users claim to have made millions within just 61 days. This seems far too good to be true and should be treated with high level of scepticism.
Before investing in cryptocurrencies, bear in mind that it is a risky venture – especially if using leveraged trading which generates much more rapid swings and can see high losses in a short period of time if you are not experienced.
How does Bitcoin Superstar work?
Bitcoin Superstar operates by scanning the internet for information and then executing trades automatically in light of what it learns about market conditions.
The platform partners with regulated brokers that enable leveraged trading for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in order to execute these trades. It constantly monitors the market and derives an entry or exit position, and uses an API to send trading signals to the broker instantly. The broker then carries out the trade recommended by the robot.
Bitcoin Superstar key questions, answered!
Which brokers can I use with Bitcoin Superstar?
Bitcoin Superstar doesn’t list the brokers they’re partnered with directly but do say that they are regulated under the EU Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This means they are likely to include 24option, Investors, EuropeFX, and other such reputable brokers.
What cryptocurrencies are supported?
As with many trading robots, the amount of coins you can trade is much more limited than what you will find on a conventional cryptocurrency exchange. The following cryptocurrencies are supported with Bitcoin Superstar:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Litecoin (LTC)
In addition to this, Bitcoin Superstar also offers to trade bitcoin using multiple fiat currencies like USD, EUR, NZP, and GBP.
Can I use Bitcoin Superstar on mobile and desktop?
Yes. It is accessible on any OS of desktop or mobile software. It does not have a separate mobile application, but you can access the platform through a mobile browser. It is worth noting, however, that the software is much easier to use on a desktop.
Can I trade assets with leverage?
Yes. Bitcoin Superstar has partnered with brokers that allow leveraged trading in cryptocurrencies. You can trade with leverage up to 1:1000. But be careful; leveraged trading is highly risky in the cryptocurrency market and should only be used by experienced traders.
Can I open long and short positions?
Yes, you can open both long and short positions through Bitcoin Superstar because of the network of brokers the platform is partnered with.
In trading, taking a long position means you’re betting that the price of an asset (e.g. Bitcoin) will go up, whereas taking a short position means you make a profit if the price falls.
What are the payment methods and withdrawal/deposit limits?
The minimum deposit amount on Bitcoin Superstar is $250. The payment methods available are varied and include Visa, Mastercard, wire transfer, Skrill, and Neteller.
Withdrawals are done through the broker with which the robot places a trade. There are no limits on the withdrawals placed, and they will usually be processed within 12 hours depending on the broker.
Are there any costs and fees involved?
No, as claimed by its website Bitcoin Superstar does not charge any fees or commission charges. The registration process is also absolutely free.
How do I withdraw my money?
The withdrawal process requires you to fill in an application, wherein you are asked to submit your bank details and your profits are transferred into your given account. There are no limits and you can ask for your payouts on a daily basis as well if that suits you better.
Please note that while withdrawing your money, you will often be asked to provide proof of identity and address, as the broker will need these in order to comply with legislation to prevent money laundering.
What is the registration and verification process?
The registration process is fairly simple and takes a few minutes. You need to provide basic details like your name, contact number, email and set a password. You don’t need to submit any proof of identification at this point. Once all your details are submitted, your account is verified in a few minutes.
What is their customer service like?
Prior to registration, you can only contact the website through a contact form. Once you are a registered user, you can access their customer service 24/7 via email and live chat.
How does it compare against other autotraders?
Bitcoin Superstar fairs well against its leading competitors; Bitcoin Revolution, Bitcoin Era, and Bitcoin Trader. While they all offer virtually the same product, its the ease of use, coins on offer, and security which set it apart. We suggest taking a look at our list of the best bitcoin robots before signing up for an account.
How to trade with Bitcoin Superstar
Similar to other robots, Bitcoin Superstar offers an interface which is user-friendly to navigate and is operated by a simple dashboard. You can access your trading history as well as your open orders from the control panels clearly displayed on the platform. You can also track your profits and losses from the robot’s dashboard itself.
Additionally, you can opt for manual trading, which allows you to set your trading parameters before you automate the function of auto trading. This means you can programme the robot to trade according to rules you set yourself, thereby using it as a tool to aid you in a devised trading strategy.
- Step 1: Registration – To access Bitcoin Superstar’s robot, you first need to register on its platform. At this point, you will also be asked for details such as your name and email address, and be required to set a password. Once you have verified your account by clicking the email link that will be sent automatically, you can instantly access the robot.
- Step 2: Funding your account – You have to fund your account with at least $250 in order to start auto trading. While there is no demo account in Bitcoin Superstar as there is with some other robots, there is a walkthrough demo of their trading dashboard.
- Step 3: Trade – After making the minimum funding deposit, you can start auto trading in your Bitcoin Superstar account. For this, you need to set trading parameters including stop-loss, daily take profit, daily risks, etc. A manual trader can further set parameters to open and close trades according to their personal strategy.
Our top robot trading tips for beginners
It’s important to do some research before trading cryptocurrencies. Crypto is a complicated and sometimes volatile market, and even experienced traders should proceed with caution before trusting their funds to a trading robot. Here’s the advice from our team of experts for anyone getting into automated trading:
- Learn about trading before you use a robot. For people who are new to trading, it is important to learn about the details of what it involves – even if using a robot. Through this you can familiarise yourself with strategies like setting limits and stop losses to protect your funds and create a better trading strategy.
- Learn more about cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a complicated asset, and it is important to understand the basics of what you’re trading before signing up to a robot service.
- Start with a demo account. Robot services allow users to start trading on a demo account, giving you the chance to familiarise yourself with the platform without putting any of your hard earned money at risk.
- Build your portfolio gradually over time. The best trading strategies are long term, based around generating continuous growth over a long period of time. Start small with your investments and don’t expose yourself to too much risk.
- Only invest what you can afford to lose. The most important rule when it comes to trading assets of any sort is only to invest what you can afford to lose. There’s no guaranteed trading strategy and there will always be some risk to individual traders, so don’t invest all your money with a trading robot.
Bitcoin Superstar offers an automated trading robot that uses technology to scan the internet and produce a trading advantage for its users. However, claims made by the website that inexperienced traders have made huge profits in no time at all seem very hard to believe and shouldn’t be taken at face value.
It’s also notable that Bitcoin Superstar only offers the ability to trade four cryptocurrencies, and that it lacks a demo account which users can use to familiarise themselves with the platform without risking their funds. Other similar services often offer more cryptos and demo accounts that act like their real software.
Reviews suggest that Bitcoin Superstar has been used by traders to generate profits by using the platform’s robot as a method of setting up automated trades along the guidelines of their own trading strategy. This seems to be the best way to approach Bitcoin Superstar’s robot: as a tool to help you trade, rather than a service you simply entrust your funds to.
Any beginner should not enter the cryptocurrency market by remaining completely dependent on the robot. The markets are highly volatile and a trader can possibly lose their capital in trading without doing the necessary research.