Invezz is an independent platform with the goal of helping users achieve financial freedom. In order to fund our work, we partner with advertisers who compensate us for users that Invezz refers to their services. While our reviews and assessments of each product on the site are independent and unbiased, brands may pay to appear higher up our table rankings or place ads in specific areas of the site. The order in which products and services appear on Invezz does not represent an endorsement from us, and please be aware that there may be other platforms available to you than the products and services that appear on our website. Read more about how we make money >
Invest in Beyond Meat
Ways to invest in Beyond Meat
The most quick and convenient options all start with signing up to an online stock broker. A broker is a service that lets you buy and sell stocks and it usually takes just a few minutes to sign up and fund your account. We’ve assessed the best platforms to help you choose one.
Other ways include a trust or fund that holds Beyond Meat shares, or by trading CFDs against the price of the stock. The links below direct you to individual pages which detail the rest of your options more extensively.
What is Beyond Meat?
Beyond Meat makes a variety of plant-based foods that are designed to mimic the taste and texture of meat. Founded in 2009, the company has grown considerably over the past decade, expanding to different countries and partnering with a growing number of companies. In November 2020 Beyond Meat reached a deal with McDonald’s to make the McPlant sandwich.
Having only gone public in May 2019, Beyond Meat’s stock may have ample potential for future growth. Check out our Stock Markets 101 course to learn more about Beyond Meat investing, with the lessons presented clearly and simply.
How to invest in Beyond Meat
Here is a list of options available to you. Before you decide on a strategy, familiarise yourself with each one so you know the options available and can make an informed decision.
- Stock brokers. The simplest way to invest in Beyond Meat stock is usually to get shares through an online broker. Online brokers often charge no more than a few pounds of commission per trade. They also offer research tools to help guide your decisions.
- Mutual funds. A mutual fund pools money together from many different people. The fund manager then takes that money and puts it in a variety of stocks, with the goal of making money for all of the fund’s investors with all that buying power.
- ETFs. Exchange-traded funds trade like individual stocks, which makes them quick and easy to buy. They track the performance of a particular index or market, so the big advantage of an ETF is that it gives you exposure to many different stocks at once, often with a common theme.
- CFDs. Another option is using contracts for difference, or CFDs. One big difference between a CFD and buying shares through an online broker is that a CFD lets you benefit from fluctuations in Beyond Meat’s stock price without requiring you to own physical shares. This method is generally preferred by traders with a short term focus, as they can get in and out of positions quickly and aren’t interested in some of the benefits of owning actual shares, like dividends.
- ISAs. An ISA (Individual Savings Account) is a tax-free savings account that you can use to shield investments from the taxman. Within your ISA you can get and own shares of Beyond Meat, as well as other assets.
Where can I buy Beyond Meat shares now?
Recent Beyond Meat news
Latest Beyond Meat price analysis
Fact-checking & references
Our editors fact-check all content to ensure compliance with our strict editorial policy. The information in this article is supported by the following reliable sources.
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >