Accuracy is our number one priority. Our editors constantly review content across Invezz, ensuring all information is up-to-date and maintained where necessary. Read more about our fact-checking process >
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >
Invezz is an independent platform with the goal of helping users achieve financial freedom. In order to fund our work, we partner with advertisers who compensate us for users that Invezz refers to their services. While our reviews and assessments of each product on the site are independent and unbiased, brands may pay to appear higher up our table rankings or place ads in specific areas of the site. The order in which products and services appear on Invezz does not represent an endorsement from us, and please be aware that there may be other platforms available to you than the products and services that appear on our website. Read more about how we make money >
Our currency converter will help you determine the value of all global currencies against each other. Keep reading to learn how the Invezz currency converter works, and how it can help you make informed decisions when trading currency.
How to use our currency converter
Using our currency converter is a simple process. Just follow these steps:
- Key in the amount you wish to convert and select the currency.
- Select the currency you would like to convert into.
- The calculator will automatically tell you how much a certain amount of currency is worth in your desired currency.
How the currency converter works
The calculator takes the latest information from currency markets to determine exactly how much each different currency is worth against others when making currency exchanges.
Why should I use it?
You should use the currency converter if you’re planning to buy, sell, or transfer any kind of currency. Whether going on holiday and working out exchange rates, or trading forex, this calculator can help.
What to consider when converting currencies
There are a range of reasons why people wish to exchange or trade currencies. Here’s a short list of things to consider:
- Do you need to change your money now? If you’re going on holiday, for instance, and are looking to see how many euros you can get for your pounds, it might be best to keep an eye on currency markets and trade your money when the pound has a favourable value against the euro.
- Are there any big events coming up that could affect currency prices? When trading forex you might want to hold fire for a bit if there is upcoming news that could impact currency markets – such as the announcement of a government budget or economic impact assessments being released.
- Which currencies look set to perform well? If looking for a long term currency investment, you’ll want to look for currencies which have a bright outlook for the near future, as buying a currency such as this can generate profits relative to other currencies.