Wing presents rewards plan in exclusive campaign for Wing PolkaPets NFT holders
- High fees reduce the end rewards
- You can get WING (KIP — 20) rewards on the OKExChain network
- Use Wing rewards to take part in the supply pool, trade WING on DEX KSwap, take part in Wing Flash Pool
Wing’s pWING Airdrop Campaign, targeting holders of the PolkaPets NFT, has been running for two months. In a post on Medium, Wing thanked all participants for their support. Wing point out that the Ethereum (ETH/USD) gas fees that need to be paid to distribute rewards are very high due to the correspondingly high ETH Gwei. This reduces the end rewards and, upon proceeding, high transaction gas fees may be incurred.
Two reward options to choose from
To solve this issue, Wing have two reward options available:
- You can get WING (KIP — 20) rewards on the OKExChain network. The gas fees to get the rewards, including cross-chain gas fees, are deducted from the rewards. The address is the same as the one from Ethereum’s ecosystem that’s used for the campaign. If it’s your first time with this method, you’ll also get 0.01 OKT rewards for gas fees.
- You may choose to keep getting the rewards via the Ethereum network. Again, gas fees are deducted from your pWING rewards. You must fill in a form to communicate your choice by September 30, 23:59 UTC. You’ll get the Ethereum network option if you do not submit the form. The last selection is taken as final if the form is submitted more than once.
Dozens of ways to use Wing rewards
Are you looking for fast-news, hot-tips and market analysis? Sign-up for the Invezz newsletter, today.
You can use Wing rewards to take part in the supply pool, trade WING on DEX KSwap, take part in the Wing Flash Pool (OKExChain), or transfer WING for trading to OKEx’s centralized exchange. Wing is swapped from OKExChain to Ontology via the PolyNetwork ecosystem. Wing point out that ONG is the gas fee type on the Ontology blockchain. ONG can be obtained in one of two ways. You can buy it from an exchange or swap it for ONT via ONTO Wallet after purchasing the latter from an exchange.
Another way of using Wing rewards is to participate in the Wing Flash Pool in Ontology’s ecosystem. You can exchange WING for ONTd on the DEX OpenOcean, then exchange ONTd to ONT. Finally, it’s possible to trade directly on a centralized exchange.