Who we areCopy link to section
Invezz is a team of finance experts who care about helping people achieve financial freedom. Founded in Sofia, Bulgaria in 2012 in the bedroom of John Alexander Adam, today Invezz has offices in 3 countries and is headquartered in London, UK. The site has grown to have 40+ full-time staff and 30+ contributors, who publish content in 13 different languages for a readership of millions worldwide.
Since its inception, the site has been a collective effort to demystify investing and give regular people the tools they need to build a secure future. We publish informational guides, courses, and news that are jargon-free and accessible even to the newest investor. This is how, in under a decade, Invezz has grown to become one of the UK’s most trusted financial comparison brands, constantly striving to provide new tools and content to help our users make better financial decisions.
Our vision, mission, and valuesCopy link to section
Our visionCopy link to section
Our vision is that financial freedom is achievable for everyone.
Our missionCopy link to section
We’re on a mission to make investing easy and effortless for everyone. We help people make better investment decisions by providing simple-to-understand, unbiased information, tools, and services.
Our valuesCopy link to section
All of Invezz’s work is guided by our five core values, which are:
- Be thirsty for knowledge. We have a constant appetite to learn, and to pass on the best possible information to our users.
- Be transparent. We want all our users to know they can trust us. We’re always honest and transparent with no extra information hidden away in terms and conditions.
- Be efficient. People want accurate, easily-digestible information, and that’s what we aim to provide. At Invezz we believe that taking the direct route is always best.
- Be ambitious. We want everyone to be the best at whatever they do, whether that’s our employees pushing us to new heights, or our users taking control of their futures.
- Be open. We want all our users to know they can trust us. We’re always honest and transparent with no extra information hidden away in terms and conditions.
Invezz in numbersCopy link to section
- Years active: 10
- Employees: 40+
- Users: 11 million
- Languages available: 13
- Countries active: 90+
- Words written weekly: 125,000+
- Guides published: 1,200+
- Hours clocked on Zoom: 700+
Meet the teamCopy link to section
Invezz is led by a senior management team with decades of experience in all aspects of the business. Here are some of the key people driving Invezz forwards.
How does Invezz work?Copy link to section
Invezz works in two ways: educating and comparing.
We provide information to help users make smarter investment decisions, and then compare the different products and services available to them. Our content includes:
- Breaking investment news. We help users keep up to date with the markets by reporting any major news as it comes in.
- Live market data. If you want to find out how markets around the world are performing right now, you’ll find what you need on Invezz.
- Educational courses. Our range of courses are freely available to any users who wish to learn more about specific investment and trading topics.
- How-to guides. The guides on Invezz will take you through any financial process you’re confused about, step-by-step.
- Product and service reviews. To help you make better informed decisions when investing your money, we publish in-depth reviews including easy-to-navigate comparison tables.
Through Invezz’s content, we aim to educate our users about the options available to them and make sure they’re making the best possible moves with their money.
As a separate party to the platforms we review, we’re not able to take responsibility for the information displayed on their sites, nor can we make any guarantees about the services they provide. You can find out more about our commercial relationships in our Editorial Policy.
Our historyCopy link to section
Invezz was founded in 2012 by John Alexander Adam, an experienced financial analyst based in Sofia, Bulgaria. John led the company until April 2017, when Invezz was acquired by Investoo Group – a financial media company operating out of the centre of London.
Since this acquisition, Invezz has gone on to become one of the investment industry’s leading websites. To date the site has been featured in a number of prestigious publications, including The Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, Barrons, CoinDesk, Quartz Magazine, Cointelegraph, Forbes, Bitcoin.com, Fortune, Investing Cube, Lifehack, Asia Times, Yahoo! Finance, and The Sun.
TimelineCopy link to section
- October 2012: Invezz launches primarily as a news & analysis portal.
- August 2013: Invezz starts publishing investing guides & options.
- January 2014: Website hits 1,000 users a day for the first time.
- March 2014: Commodities and forex sections launched
- August 2015: Invezz upgrades to design 2.0, and partners up with broker analysts.
- January 2016: Invezz upgrades to design 2.1.
- June 2016: Invezz has served over 1 million users.
- November 2016: Team expands to 15 employees
- April 2017: Invezz is acquired by Investoo Group and given a financial expansion booster.
- July 2017: Invezz begins coverage of cryptocurrency markets.
- December 2017: Invezz has served over 2.5 million users amid the Bitcoin boom.
- March 2018: Invezz has served over 3.5 million users.
- November 2019: Investoo Group hires a new General Manager to take Invezz to the next level. Invezz begins ‘the 2020 project’, an undertaking to redevelop the vision, mission, and values offering Invezz represents. Invezz aims to re-think its brand, tools, and investing strategy.
- December 2019: Invezz immediately begins operations in German, Spanish, and Italian-speaking markets.
- January 2020: Invezz begins to roll out all-new simplified investing content for the ‘man on the street’.
- March 2020: Covid outbreak causes a worldwide surge in home-based retail investors looking for other means of generating income. Invezz has served over 5.5 million users.
- May 2020: Invezz launches over 100,000 stock & crypto data quotes in beta mode.
- August 2020: Invezz begins operations in French, Dutch, and Swedish-speaking markets.
- November 2020: Invezz rolls out its range of investment calculators.
- January 2021: Invezz launches an all-new brand, website, vision, mission, values, and mobile-first user experience design. The website passes 500,000 readers in a month for the first time.
- April 2021: Invezz upgrades its 100,000+ stock & crypto data quotes.
- May 2021: Invezz has served over 11 million users.
- September 2021: Invezz readers have spent more than 150,000 hours browsing the site.
- December 2021: Invezz hits more than 200m search impressions in 2021, taking it to over a billion since the site’s foundation.
- April 2022: Invezz begins operations in Danish, Finnish, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, and Portuguese-speaking markets.
Key questionsCopy link to section
Who funds Invezz?Copy link to section
Invezz’s financial backing comes from our parent company, Investoo Group. Based in the heart of London, Investoo Group specialises in digitally connecting investment platforms with new users. As one of the largest publishing & financial lead generation companies in the world, the backing of Investoo Group has enabled Invezz to grow at pace and become one of the industry’s leading websites.
Can Invezz give me investment advice?Copy link to section
No, we don’t offer investment advice in the same way a financial advisor or wealth manager would. What we do is provide you with the information you need to make smarter decisions with your money, and partner with a variety of platforms that can help you invest wisely.
The reviews, articles, and comparisons available on Invezz can help you decide how and where you want to invest, but if you are still uncertain then you might want to consider contacting a financial advisor.
How does Invezz use my data?Copy link to section
Invezz doesn’t harvest or sell user data.
The only form of data we collect is in the form of email addresses when users sign up for our mailing list. These addresses are used solely to send newsletters and alerts as agreed to by each user.
How can I find out more about Invezz?Copy link to section
If you still have some questions about Invezz, then please get in touch through our contact page and we’ll be happy to answer them.
Invezz is a place where people can find reliable, unbiased information about finance, trading, and investing – but we do not offer financial advice and users should always carry out their own research. The assets covered on this website, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can be highly volatile and new investors often lose money. Success in the financial markets is not guaranteed, and users should never invest more than they can afford to lose. You should consider your own personal circumstances and take the time to explore all your options before making any investment. Read our risk disclaimer >