Apple event: a brief recap of all that Apple just launched
- Apple Inc hosted its Spring 2022 Product Launch Event on Tuesday.
- A list of everything the tech giant announced in its digital-only event.
- Shares of the American multinational are down over 10% year-to-date.
Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) hosted its Spring 2022 Product Launch Event on Tuesday. More than 150,000 people streamed the digital-only event on YouTube.
A list of everything Apple just launched
- Introduced Mac Studio – a new display-less desktop computer that comes with the M1 Ultra processor, starting at $3,999. The new machine is 80% faster than Apple’s top-of-the-line Mac Pro.
- Launched Studio Display – a 27-inch 5K Retina screen priced at $1,599. The new display comes with a built-in camera and the ability to fast-charge an Apple MacBook pro.
- Revealed iPhone SE 2022 – a new 5G compatible budget iPhone with TouchID, priced at $429; a $30 increase on its predecessor. It will be available to purchase from March 18th.
- The previously launched iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro are now available in green and alpine green colors, respectively.
- Unveiled a new iPad Air that now comes with the M1 processor and optional 5G connectivity. The $599 iPad Air will hit the store shelves on March 18th as well.
What about a new Mac Pro?
Apple Inc also indicated that a new, more powerful Mac Pro is in the pipeline but it will be launched at another event. No comments were made on the iOS 15.4 update.
Are you looking for fast-news, hot-tips and market analysis? Sign-up for the Invezz newsletter, today.
According to Loup Ventures’ Gene Munster, Apple could be a $250 stock but AAPL that trades at a PE multiple off 26.25 is down more than 10% for the year at present.