What you'll learn
- What a blockchain is and how it relates to Bitcoin
- A brief history of where Bitcoin came from
- The different types of Bitcoin wallets available and the differences between them
- How to buy Bitcoin
- What to consider when investing in cryptocurrency
- The real-world applications of Bitcoin
Key course lessons
What is Bitcoin?
Before getting involved in bitcoin it is important to understand it. This crypto course lays out the basics: what Bitcoin is and the different ways it can be used. Ultimately, we’re all here to learn, so don’t be afraid – get stuck in and we’ll help you. With this in mind, we have made a jargon-free summary and compiled a list of how to understand the technology, buy Bitcoins, trade BTC and use bitcoin wisely.
Most of our readers want to know if they should acquire bitcoin using normal bank transfers, or buy Bitcoins with PayPal or buy BTC with credit card. It doesn’t really matter, it’s much more important that you use a reputable cryptocurrency broker.