- Minereum released a new crypto bond that allows investors to earn up to 50% annually on their digital assets.
- The first-self mining contract proves we can add traditional bond functionalities to a distributed ledger.
- Crypto company aims to end the dependency of traditional bonds on centralized issuers.
Minereum recently launched a new crypto bond to its community that ensures investors get up to 50% yield annually. Minereum, the first self-mining smart contract, launched this new offer in the Defi space, where traditional bonds – considered to be among the safest securities – will no longer be dependent on centralized issuers such as banks, municipalities, but pioneered by indubitable software code.
Minereum offers users the ability to mine without using any mining equipment. The company was launched in 2017 via airdrop. It also launched a new V2 airdrop in 2020, which had about 1.2 million participant addresses.
Are you looking for fast-news, hot-tips and market analysis? Sign-up for the Invezz newsletter, today.
Minereum also added different features to its V2 airdrop such as decentralized trading, staking, a transparent on-chain Lucky-Draw game, and an ecosystem overview.
Minereum crypto bond
Minereum crypto bond is a smart contract that brings traditional bond into a decentralised network. It consists of three factors that investors need to know about: Maturity, Yield, and the Bond value.
The bond’s timeframe or the time at which the bond will produce yields is the maturity period. However, the maturity period can be between 1, 3, or 5 years. Value deals with the invested MNE in the bond.
Yield is the annual pay-out for the duration of the bond you choose. After you have generated the bond, the yearly yield is fixed based on the period you selected.
Right now, there are three bonds available in Minereum Crypto Bond system have the following yields:
1. 1 year = 30% yield
2. 3 years = 40% yield
3. 5 years = 50% yield
Let’s say you are investing 10,000 MNE in a bond; you will earn about 5,000 MNE annually for five years when the bond expires – you will also get back the 100 MNE you invested earlier. The yield rate is fixed and doesn’t change until the maturity date.
How to take part in the Minereum crypto bond
To participate in the Minereum crypto bond, you need to have:
- An Ethereum web3 browser wallets such as TrustWallet or Coinbase Wallet.
- Some amount of MNE to invest for the Bond you want to have in the Ethereum wallet.
- Choose the bond duration and yield you wish.
- Some ETH tokens in your crypto wallet to cover the gas fees.
If you want to participate in this and don’t have an MNE yet to purchase, you can get it on Uniswap Exchange, Livecoin.net, and the MNE DEX.