Sekuritance launches access to compliance solution
- Sekuritance is the first multi-dimensional RegTech ecosystem delivering compliance-as-a-service
- The first blockchain-based compliance platform for individuals and businesses of all sizes
- You can pay for the Sekuritance Product suite and available software applications using the $SKRT token
Follow Invezz on Telegram, Twitter, and Google News for instant updates >
Sekuritance announced its launch to Mainnet, enabling access to the Sekuritance solution for identity management, regulatory compliance and transaction monitoring by all interested CeFi and DeFi users, Invezz learned from an exclusive press release. Sekuritance is the first multi-dimensional RegTech ecosystem delivering compliance-as-a-service.
Open access to Sekuritance User Interface portal
Users can now open accounts to easily access the full features of its services. They will be able to connect their MetaMask wallet to the Sekuritance Dashboard, review, update and edit their personal information, and undergo KYC, KYB and KYT checks.
First compliance platform for personal and corporate use
The Sekuritance Portal is the first blockchain-based compliance platform for individuals and businesses of all sizes in history. The Sekuritance billing engine was developed utilising USDT on the Ethereum Mainnet (ETH/USD), Polygon (MATIC/USD), and Binance Smart Chain (BNB/USD). The native tokens of these chains can be used to buy verification credits for compliance checks.
Benefits of native $SKRT token
Holders of $SKRT will receive the following discounts on these checks:
- $SKRT Partner Status (3,000,000 SKRT): 70%
- $SKRT Evangelist Status (1,500,000 SKRT): 50%
- $SKRT Insider Status (500,000 SKRT): 20%
- $SKRT Adopter Status (50,000 SKRT): 10%
- $SKRT Believer Status (Took part in IDO): 5% Discount (accumulated)
Jonathan Camilleri Bowman, CEO of Sekuritance, commented:
The team has been working non-stop since our official IDO six months ago to refine and perfect the Sekuritance platform and ecosystem to share with our clients and community members. We believe we have created the next stage of RegTech. Now, we are ready to invite all users to experience our compliance and anti-fraud solutions all managed under one roof.
Reliable payment method for software apps
In the near future, it will be possible to pay for the Sekuritance Product suite and available software applications using the $SKRT token. Other payment methods include fiat and cryptocurrency. These applications include:
- Sekur.Auth validates 3DS checks before processing payments
- Sekur.Vault provides safe and secure card data storage within a PCI DSS environment
- Sekur.Transact enables KYC, KYB, KYT, AML, PEPs via one interface
- Sekur.Alert provides transaction monitoring, datasets and analytical results risk scoring
- Sekur.Certify provides proof of control and ownership of the user’s wallet
- Sekur.Trace for insight into illicit financial activity
We are constantly adding new functionality to the Sekuritance platform to help grow the blockchain ecosystem by making it safe for individuals, businesses and agencies.