CrowdStrike reports Q4 results: ‘our best days are ahead’
- CrowdStrike reports market-beating results for its fiscal fourth quarter.
- The cybersecurity company gave upbeat guidance for the future.
- CrowdStrike stock jumped nearly 15% in extended trading on Wednesday.
Follow Invezz on Telegram, Twitter, and Google News for instant updates >
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: CRWD) shares jumped 15% in extended trading after the cybersecurity company reported market-beating results for its fiscal Q4 and gave upbeat guidance for the future.
Notable figures in CrowdStrike Q4 results
- Lost $42 million in the fourth quarter that translates to 18 cents a share.
- In Q4 of last year, CrowdStrike had posted $19 million in loss or 9 cents a share.
- Adjusted net income printed at 30 cents a share, as per the earnings press release.
- Revenue jumped 63% year-over-year to $431 million in fiscal Q4.
- Annual recurring revenue noted an annualised growth of 65%.
- FactSet consensus was for 20 cents of adjusted EPS on $411 million in revenue.
Last month, ERShares’ Eva Ados said CrowdStrike shares were a good pick amidst the war in Ukraine.
CrowdStrike future outlook
For the current quarter, CrowdStrike forecasts EPS in the range of 22 cents to 24 cents on $458.9 million to $465.4 million in revenue. In comparison, analysts had called for 17 cents of per-share earnings on $440.3 million in revenue.
The full-year guidance of the cybersecurity technology company also handily topped Street expectations. In the earnings press release, CEO George Kurtz said:
The robust top-line growth and exceptional leverage we generated this year demonstrates the efficiency in our model and enables us to step-up investments in new technologies and international geographies. As we continue to capitalise on our unique market position, we firmly believe CrowdStrike’s best days are ahead.